𓈒 ⭒ ݁ . 𝟬𝟬𝟯. her facts

𓈒 ݁ . CONTENT WARNING: mention of death & depression

.

.

.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

𓇼  𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝚃𝚂  ❪ 용수철 ❫  ︵  1998  ∿
𐑺ִㅤ⸺ 𝙎𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙁 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟴. ⭑ 星々 ○◦

✶ ── › born on april 21, 1998, in sydney, australia, gwen is the youngest daughter of chinese immigrant everest huang and wyllow charoensuk

✶ ── › born on april 21, 1998, in sydney, australia, gwen is the youngest daughter of chinese immigrant everest huang and wyllow charoensuk. when she was two years old, her mother passed away from a drug overdose. because of this, her father entered a dazed state where he didn't speak for days, weeks, and even months on end. when gwen's father did speak, it was only in very short sentences.

✶ ── › she has an older sister named janette huang, known as JANE, born in 1993. after their mother's death and their father's constant dazed state, janette took on the motherly role and cared for her sister even though they moved in with their grandparents.

✶ ── › gwen grew up in poverty; her family could barely make ends meet. things got a bit better after they started to live with their grandparents. however, finances were still an issue in the household.

✶ ── › when gwen made her debut, her sister gifted their mother's pearl necklace to her. she wears it every day and hasn't taken it off since.

✶ ── › she has two cats named bridgette and theo. she found bridgette abandoned in an alleyway and theo at a local animal shelter. whenever she is away, her sister takes care of them.

✶ ── › she was part of her school's soccer team. she played from elementary school up until middle school before she became a trainee. gwen dropped out after her grandma told her she had to drop it if she wanted to take vocal lessons.

✶ ── › gwen is very close with bts jungkook. they were both around the same age when they became trainees at bighit music, so they often relied on each other during hard times. she is also close to devon, who was a classmate and fellow trainee.

✶ ── › she graduated from high school a year early because she wanted to focus more on her training, but didn't want to drop out since her sister had worked hard to get a good education for her in korea. instead, she decided to take extra classes

✶ ── › gwen is a huge fan of lana del rey. she always plays her music on live streams and covers her songs from time to time. she has also been inspired by celebrities such as priscilla presley and marilyn monroe.

✶ ── › gwen is super clumsy. everything seems to slip from her hand as if it was butter. hyunjin said he once watched gwen drop her phone 3 times in a span of 10 minutes ❪ no wonder why her iphone 7 was smashed to pieces...

✶ ── › during her rookie years, her members called her "stray kids cheerleader" because she was always supporting and cheering them on. even though they don't use the nickname as much now, it still comes up occasionally.

✶ ── › she admitted to favoring changbin over the other boys because she finds him cute and also likes his muscles. despite her preference, her affection for all the members remains strong.

✶ ── › gwen loves to eat. It doesn't matter what type of food it is or if she doesn't like it. if she doesn't throw up from the food, she eats it.

✶ ── › according to her sister, gwen is highly intelligent and has an IQ of 142. she almost scored perfectly on her college entrance exams and always received good reports from her teachers.

✶ ── › gwen is very open about her support of the lgbtq+ community. she hopes that one day, not only idols can come out without the fear of being judged, but also anyone in general who doesn't feel accepted by society for their sexuality.

✶ ── › gwen was diagnosed with depression when she was 16 years old. she has talked numerous times about how her mother's death and her father's dazed state affected her mental health.

✶ ── › gwen originally lived in dorm 2 alongside lee know, felix, seungmin, and jeongin. however, she moved out after a couple of months and moved into her own dorm.

✶ ── › she is often remembered as the member who's in her own little world. gwen has a habit of spacing out for a long period, causing her to always stare blankly into space.

✶ ── › many staff members have come out and talked about how she is one of the most well-mannered idols they've met. according to them, gwen is very kind and considerate to the people around her, and she is also on the quieter side.

✶ ── › gwen is Christian. she grew up in a Christian household where her sister taught her to always be a good person and treat everyone with kindness and respect, no matter how different they are.

✶ ── › gwen is very flexible. she's not sure how she became as flexible as she is, but gwen enjoys it either way as it freaks her members out.

✶ ── › IDEAL TYPE: ❝ my ideal type is got7 jinyoung. he's very handsome and also a gentleman. ❞

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

𓈒 ݁ . CAITI'S NOTE... BREAK THE WALLS‼️‼️

© upinflamezAll Rights Reserved ❪ 2023 ❫

© upinflamez
All Rights Reserved ❪ 2023 ❫