Lost

Blanca stretched  her legs and yawned. A raven was relentlessly  cawing in an old tree beyond town gracing the morning with it's racket. "Blanca want to see something cool" a back husky with bright green eyes barked. "sure Kiwi, but shouldn't we be bringing Luka and Rex as well?". Blanca said after getting up from her patch of grass. Kiwi shrugged. "But I don't want to wake them up and you are already awake so how's about only us two" He replied. Blanca sighed and started to walk. "Alright but not too long Kiwi."

Blanca paws felt every twig and tree root as Kiwi and her were trekking through the woods. "I wonder why kiwi only wants the two of us and not the other dogs, if he isn't going with an adult then he should at least bring the other younger dogs" Blanca thought to herself. "Kiwi I really think we should get the others.

"Kiwi" Blanca called again. "Kiwi this is not funny-answer me". Blanca said whimpering. But Kiwi wasn't there. Blanca had been sidetracked by her thinking. "At least I know Kiwi Isn't lost." She thought.

Blanca decided that she needed to find his scent. She sniffed the air but there were many other scents. She smelled trees thick with moss and ivy, mice scurrying somewhere on the forest floor, and many other scents.

Blanca decided that she would try to find her way back to the fenceplace and hope that Kiwi was there. "But where am I" She thought as she walked aimlessly. 

Blanca had been walking for what felt like hours. She decided to stop for the night. If she had any hope of finding the familiar scents of home-she didn't have them now. But still she plodded on hoping to find an atom of scent that hasn't gone stale. "The moon is high now I've been walking for almost a day, and still no Kiwi! And definitely no hint of home." Blanca whined and whimpered.

SNOWTAIL POV 

Snowtail stared at the hare she was hunting. It hadn't spotted her yet but Snowtail was not a silent hunter. "Just wait then chase then pounce" Snowtail thought to herself getting into crouching position. Snowtail leaped at the hare but it made a beeline for the bushes. But Snowtail chased it out of the woods into a meadow where she got tired. Still she chased it toward the longpaw territory "oh no please be fast enough" Snowtail thought to herself.

After about ten minutes of running Snowtail got tired and the hare got away. "NOT AGAIN I'LL NEVER BE A BETA I'LL JUST BE STUCK AS A STUPID OMEGA FOR THE REST OF MY DELTAHOOD AAHHHH" She screamed so loud the longpaws could hear.