4

Jah' NaviAt her house__________________________________

Jah' Navi
At her house
__________________________________

I slept in today and it was honestly so great. It's 12 so I need to get up and get ready to get my hair done. Period.

I get up and get in the shower. See, most studs like smelling like men. But me ? Oh imma smell like a girl, real bad. I use my mango Treehut body scrub, mango Dove body wash, and my golden mango lagoon perfume from bath & body works after my shower.

So the shower was about a hour long. I had to shave, yk just incase- never mind, anyways...

Now I gotta find what to wear.. Imma just wear my black nike tech and a white compression shirt under. I don't know if I want to wear my black cat 4s or just my air forces..? I'm so indecisive so i put one of each shoe on just to see which one goes better..

Black cats it is. Now I gotta pack my book bag. Nothing like that I just need my mac book for my classes, AirPods, chargers for my phone and my mac book, and my iPad.

By now it's 2:15. So, I text sincere..

Cerie🤍

yoo
Heyy
send the addy ma
***********
igh, im On my way!
omw *
Lmao 😂 Okay

Mane apple piss me off with that shi. Be makin me seem excited... I meannn I am, but she ain't supposed to know that.

The drive is about 25 minutes WITHOUT traffic, so we gon see.

The drive was a good 35 minutes ian een gon hold you. But, I'm here though. Im excited and nervous at the same time.

I text Cerie telling her I'm here. I turn my car off and get out. I go to the passenger side to get my spray ground book bag. When I turn around Cerie is already outside her door smiling. She so fine

When I put my book bag on my shoulder she looked at it confused. I laugh in my head.

When I walk up to her she asks, "What you go there?"

"My bookbag..?" I said tilting my head to the side.

"Duh. What's in it"

I chuckle, "My iPad and Chromebook so I can get some of my work done while I'm here"

" Ohh" She finally let me in.

"Yeaa" I mimic her.