10

Sincere
At her house
_________________________________

I just got done texting Navi, I'm going to have lunch with her during her break and shi.

But, right now I'm sitting on the couch, smoking this blunt while listening to Frank. I lay my head back with my eyes closed. Then all of a sudden I don't feel my mf blunt in my hands.

"Put my shit back nigga"

"If youn break bread you fake"

I open my eyes, "Lyndsey gimme my shit back fo I fuck you up"

She runs to her room and lock her door with MY blunt.

"Ion een play with you like that" I go to the kitchen and get the lock pick cause who bout to chase after her ? Not I. I go to her door and get to work with the pick.

I open the door, she look at me all shocked and shi. I snatch my blunt back, "Thats why ian gettin you shit to eat" I go to walk out the door and she grab my wrist.

"NOOO RIRI PLEASEEEE"

I yank my arm back, "Fat ass"

I go back up stairs to finish my blunt. While smoking I find an outfit to wear. I just put on something comfortable. Grey nike sweats, I white beater, and some air force 1s. I put my gold chains on.

I check the time, oh shit

I mean ian THAT late but I'm a li late, type shi. I go downstairs and grab my keys and leave. As I'm backing out of my spot, Lyn face times me. I answer..

   "Ceriee~"

   I mug the phone, "girl what"

   "Um can you pick me up some Micky D's on your way back?"

   I stayed silent until I got to a red light. I look at my phone, this girl is staring at a wall looking all sad.

   I sigh, "Yea I gotchu, text me what you want"

   She squeals, "alright, actually can you get me-"

   "Unt un you said McDonalds, get in where you fit in" and with that I hung up and turned my music up.

   Once I made it to the mall, I look in the mirror to check my face. I look high, mmm whatever. I shrug at my thoughts. I get some coco butter vaseline and put it on my lips. I then start to  make my way to footlocker.

   I look around and I see people up in that fake jewelry store. I would never put that shi on my body, havin me turn green and shi. hell nah.

   I go to the second floor and go into footlocker. It ain't busy today. I look around and I see Navi on her phone with AirPods in, behind the register.

   I walk up to the register, "Hey Navi"

   She look up and her whole face lights up, "Heyy" She speed walks around the counter and gives me a hug.

   "You late though" she said shaking her head

   "I kno-"

   "And high" She chuckles

   I smile and nod, "Yeah" She looks uneasy, " You okay? I mean besides what happened with your cousin earlier."

   "I gotta question"

   I hum to let her know to continue

   "Do you do PDA with studs? I know you probably do with fems but I'm not a fem. And I don't know if you're alright with being seen with a stud being all lovey dovey type shit."

   "Yea, I'm cool with it. I knew what I was signing up for when we started talking."

   "What you mean?"

   "I mean I knew that we would constantly get judged if we showed PDA. And I honestly don't care, Ian in they pussy so why they in mines about being with another stud. At the end of the day we both women." I said shrugging

   "Soo I can hold your hand ?"

   I grab her hand and she smiles, "Yes mama. Now what you want to eat ?"

_________________________________
AN: heyy, they not lettin a yn put anymore pictures i guess. Ian stressin it, yall know what they look like😂. How yall doin tho?