Chapter One:a surprisingly not rude awakening.

Also they're British so. 🤫

———————————————🐌

He chuckled at his own friends as the mentioned a party hosted at a warehouse,and that there would be plenty of 'hot chicks' and bonfires.

"Come on Nate—get laid!"His friend bickered.

Nathaniel Easternson was a rich boy,he went to a expensive high school,he was a private school of course. He didn't wanna bully poor people.

He wanted to bully rich weak people.

He wasn't nice,he hooked up with girls and left afterwards,throwing the used condom out. Never asked out a girl. Fucked a girl more then once. Excepted a date offer from a girl.

He didn't like girls that much,he didn't grow up with a mother,she died giving birth,his father never really talked to him,he didn't care.

He was rich and popular.

"Fine Ben,I'll go to the stupid party."he snickered at the redheaded boy.

———————-/——-🦇

This was horrible,people everywhere,so annoying and loud,he rolled his eyes.

"Hey—Nathan—uh..hey.."The girl said shyly. Laughing nervously while he glared at her.

He knew her, Demi,they had sex once,she wasn't that pretty though and neither was her vagina.

"Fuck off Demo-Bitch,I'm not interested in your crusty cunt."He spat out,scowling.

She quickly ran off crying,Nathaniel didn't feel bad, he didn't care,he went outside the warehouse,there was a bonfire.

He walked to it sitting by his friend Ben.

"W-Wanna summon a demon Nate?-"Ben said stumbling to stay still on the log.

"Not really but sure."He replied.

————/——————🪳

Mary Andy was dead,her corpse in the fire,Natey-Boy still didn't care.

As smoke covered the room a demon crawled out the ground.

"Heyyy"She said. Her horns black and long,yellow swirls on them,she was a little chubby,but she still was fucking hot,her jaw round,her thighs thick,her face was still a bit rounded and babyish but Nate still found her hot.

"Who are you?"

"Ryana. Nice to meet you dickwad."she replied.

"Cool."he said not interested still.

"Damian!—this isn't working I'm still not able to sedate or seduce humans!guys or girls"She said as another one crawled out.

he had dark black hair to his shoulders almost,his eyes white,his horns black and smaller,he was only wearing a white button up shirt that had a red vest with blue and yellow dots on it,an orange bow tie and black pants,the shirt weren't tucked in his pants.freckles too,they were purple though instead of brown or white. His mouth was wide,the skin raw around it curving at the ends of his long mouth,he had sharp teeth,and a long pointed tongue,a Greek nose,his eyebrows a little thick,piercings though both of them,He was quite tall.

Nathaniel was rock hard in his pants,

This male demon,was hotter then anyone he had ever seen.

"Bloody hell." He cursed,he couldn't stop looking up and down at the demon.

Damian chuckled at him,walking to him,Nate felt his cock twitch. He was taller then Nate,but a lot less broad,more boney and pale.

"You're pretty cute yourself Natey~.."Damian teased chuckling,his sharp ass teeth showing.

——————————-🪰

Hoped you enjoyed!:3
Also Damian is NOT gonna be a top he's just a silly little dom bottom. 🎀