Chapter 5 |Look out |

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵
.
Taco pov
.
Looks like there is more objects going to the hotel some new ones and some familiar faces. Looking at them, there is a spoon a candle, clover, a slimy thing I think goo, a looking bow that's white and minty color can not really tell what they are a butterfly? A bow? I don't know. Blueberry, a cabinet I think their name is cabby I didn't hear right what someone called them. The floor has a face now weird isn't it? That could be bad if they look in here. Gotta be care with that one. A Tea cattle, life ring I think that's what they are called I saw them once saving someone from the water I think it was box? Talking about box they were there too Nickel him again, Yin-yang I heard some about those two usually fighting about what drink is better or what to drink. Test tube the smart one is here again, fan, paint brush, balloon And Oj. I must say I think I have to be careful with some of them, just randomly someone might come to the forest and I need to hide well, or I can just try to make them work with me. I mean "help" me out. Just gotta hope they don't betray me like 𝙢𝙞𝙘 did. She really believed what someone said?? I trying to change! Not trying to use someone! Right? No I was trying to help her win! Nothing bad with helping out.. She could of won! But noo she got her self out! Ugh. I'M JUST TRYING TO CHANGE!
.
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩
.
Taco : I have to be more quiet about that even if they can't hear me. There could be some with good hearing.
.
.
( Yay I wrote more! I think)