6...

First. I want to give a warning.

There is some small lil racism- to be clear. I do not in any moment support that. The next is not with the intention to offend anyone, but times have changed so much- and we still have a loong way to go. I am including a bit of history, so really it is just for the sake of the story.

Idk how much true a few things are. I mean snow and locations. Some probably are far from reality, but come on?! Forgive me this one, if you have more info to make it more acurate as long as it is with good intentions then it's well recieved.

Also- Desc sucks a bit today but that's all i have for now. Sorry!

~ 𝒥 ~ 𝐵~ 𝐵 ~

5am. 2024, Brooklyn.

"Hm, ugh." He groaned and rolled over, rubing his face in annoyance.

The phone kept ringing- couldn't whoever that was calling get the hint and stop it? No. It seemed it wasn't happening.

He groaned and picked up the phone, answering and taking it to his ear "What?"

"Hey- you were asleep? You?"

"Sam." Well, he may not hate sam at all- oh but right now he pretty much did

"Yes, me. Who else would it be?"

"I don't know, maybe death that finally decided not to reject me too."

"Don't be so pessimist."

"Do you called for anything important or can i go to look what to do considering i won't fall asleep now?"

"Don't you dare. Yes, i actually did called for something. Can we meet up?" He said, voice going a bit doubtfull at the last sentence

"When?" He asked, well if he wanted to see him so soon it must be something important.

"Today? Like as soon as you can?"

"Where?"

"Same place. In about two hours." A park, most likely, a cafe was close so they would probably go there first

"Fine. I'll be there"

"Good, see you later."

"Had to wake me up." He muttered, Sam could be a pain sometimes. He got up, rubbing his right hand on his face. Then walked over to the small kitchen.

He steped on his tip toes to grab a watter bottle from the cabinets, but when he steped back again to fill it, there it was "- not again." He muttered. Racing heart and dissy head, nothing new. But it still was annoying. And it happened often- more often than what he would admit if he ever did. The pressure of those events were a heavy pressure normally in his forehead and even eyes. How could someone live with this? Well Bucky did.

Two hours later, and after a long run, Bucky found himself on the café. Waiting for Sam to show up- the worse could happen was that Sam woke up and felt like running a prank on him today

"Sam." Thank god

"Hey man. Sorry to have waken you up, but i thought you may wanted to have these. And i have to go soon."

"What is it?"

"Let's walk out first?" Sam looked around as he asked. Being a companion of the late Avengers came with 'fame' and curious eyes and ears along.

"Sure"

Sam ordered a latte. And Bucky ordered a pure black coffee. They both had their drinks they walked out and to the park, and only when they were in a pretty empty area did Sam spoke up