Yulett angst/fluff

Yul was sitting in his tent while Grett avoided him. He wanted to kiss and hug his girlfriend, but after how he yelled at her after the last challenge, she wanted nothing to do with him. He looks out of the tent and realized she was sitting with Alec and chatting with him, leaning in as she did. He felt a pang of jealousy as Alec places his hands on Grett's legs. She looks away and looks back smiling. Alec leans in slightly and places his hands on either side of her, causing her to bat her eyes at him.
Yul clenches his jaw and glares at Alec. He starts to stand up before he realizes why Grett might be angry at him. He thought of it as a simple argument, but to her, it was a trigger.
-Flashback-
𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓨𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓼𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓪. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓶, 𝓸𝓫𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭. 𝓗𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓗𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂.
"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓮? 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?"
𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹, 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓴𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰.
"𝓦-𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓾𝓶, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓻 𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮. 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓶 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼. 𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮, 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮. 𝓢𝓸, 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮."
𝓗𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂.
"𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽, 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓘 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓸𝓷 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾"
-Flashback over-
He sat on the ground and covered his face after realizing that he broke the promise he made to the girl he loved. He looked over at where she was talking with Alec and he sighed. He wanted her to be happy, so if Alec made her happy, he was willing to let her go.
Grett was chatting with Alec, feeling safe for the first time in a while. She beamed at him, loving how kind he was to her. But, she had something nagging her. Alec was sweet and all, but he was no Yul. Yul had always been kind to her before they came on the show. Alec was pretty, but he was nothing like Yul, who treated her like a princess and would always make her feel safe.
She wanted to have Yul back, but after he yelled at her and triggered her, she wasn't sure anymore. She loved him, but she wasn't sure if he even still loved her. She smiled at Alec and noticed Yul walking over. He looked at her and paused before asking if he could talk to her alone. She nodded and followed him into the woods.
Yul turned around when they stopped and placed his hand on Grett's face. He pulled her close and started crying. Through his tears, he apologized to her.
"I'm so sorry Grett. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I should never have yelled at you and never should have triggered you. I know about your trauma and I still yelled at you. I love you and I adore you and I feel so horrible for how badly I've been treating you. I know that you deserve better, so if you want to dump me and date Alec, go ahead. I won't blame you. I've been horrible to you while you've been amazing and supportive to me. You're so wonderful and perfect an amazing and beautiful and loving and loyal. I don't deserve someone as amazing and perfect as you. You deserve better than me."
She looked up at him in shock and place her hands on his chest to pull him close.
"Yul, I do love you. I love you okay? Please. I will never leave you. I would never dump you for Alec. Yul, you shouldn't have yelled at me, but I love and adore you. You're amazing and beautiful and kind to me. I love you. Please don't leave me. Please Yul. Please."
Yul looked at her in surprise and kisses her gently before wrapping his arms tightly around her. He held her tightly and cried into her hair as he apologized. She looked up at him with love and she held him tightly.
They stood there for the next twenty minutes as they held each other and sobbed. Grett kissed him again before he could say anything to apologize to her again. He smiled softly at his girlfriend and admired how beautiful and amazing she looked in his arms. To Grett, everything finally felt right.

 To Grett, everything finally felt right

I love them so much. I need this to be canon even though it won't be.