Yulett Smut

Grett smiled at Yul as she sat on the couch. He kissed her cheek as he left to go hang out with his friends. She decided to watch All-Stars to see where her relationship went wrong because of how distant Yul was acting.

When she got to episode six, she got angry. He had been using her and didn't actually love her. She grabbed her phone and rewinded the episode so she could record it. She planned on using that footage to make sure Yul knew why she was angry.

But, as she sat there, she had an idea. Instead of just dumping him, she was going to punish him. After all, despite how they acted, Grett was the dominant in the relationship and Yul bottomed to her. She decided to use that and make him regret using her.

After he got home that night, she hugged him and acted as if she didn't know he was using her. She pressed herself against him and batted her green eyes. He kissed her and she realized how forced his kisses were. She silently made note of that.

He noticed how clingy she was being and asked what the occasion was.

"What? Can't I just want to hug and kiss my 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 Yul?"

He shrugged.
"Well, you're usually not this clingy Grett. Did something happen?"

She grinned and looked at the windows to make sure the curtains were closed before unbuttoning her shirt. His eyes widened at the sight of her large breasts clad only in her lacy red bra.

She pulled him to their room and sat him on the bed. He watched as she undressed herself to show her curvy body. He placed his hand on her hip and she beamed.

"Yul, get undressed"

He immediately looked surprised and stared at her in shock for a second before pulling off his shirt and unbuttoning his jeans. She was happy to see he still obeyed her despite not wanting to actually date her.

She smiled at him before pulling her bra off. He moved his hand to grope her large breasts and she smiled before shoving him onto the bed. She wrapped her lips around his cock and started to suck. His moans echoed around the room as she teased his cock.

She sat up, not allowing him to come yet and grabbed a condom from the drawer next to them and a pair of handcuffs. She handcuffed him to the bed and rolled the condom onto his cock.

She lowered onto his cock an moaned quietly before she spoke finally

"Yul,I watched All-Stars today. I know what you truly think of me."

He looked up in shock and she grinned as she reached over him to grab a dildo. She glared down at him and scoffed, thinking he looked absolutely pathetic under her.

She stood up and grabbed a handful of hi hair before yanking his head back and glaring harshly at him. She shoved his chest onto the bed and moved behind him.

She didn't care about his comfort, do she slammed the dildo into his ass and started thrusting it. At the same time, she reached over and shoved her fingers into his mouth, causing him to gag.

She continued being rough and harsh with him before she stopped, knowing he wanted to cum. She dressed herself and walked to the doorway before stopping.

"Oh,and Yul, we're done. I hope you have a miserable life."