Darkness Rising part 2

At the Autobots base
Arcee and Bumblebee are giving their report to Optimus
"And the cons would've scrap metal if i hadn't been distracted by the humans." Arcee told Optimus.
Optimus perked up by that. "Humans."
Bumblebee beeped, and hold out three fingers.
"Two boys, and one girl." Optimus said.
Well the two caught us in action. I don't know. Was little busy at the time." Arcee said folding her arms over her chest plate.
"If the Decepticons are targeting us. Anyone perceived as our ally will be at grave risk." Optimus said.
As Bumblebee and Arcee was walking away, to their rooms. But Optimus caught something it was a smell. A sweet kind of a smell. And Optimus knows what it means. It was his sparkmate

At school
Jasmine was with Raf by a tree. And she saw Jack walks over. Torwards them.
"Hey Jasmine, Raf. Hey look, let's pretend what ever happened. Let's keep this between us." Jack told the two.
"Look." Raf said as the yellow camrao robot.
It drives right in front of Jasmine, Raf and Jack.
He opens his door and beeps. But Raf and Jasmine knows what he is saying. "Jasmine and Raf comes with me. And Jack goes with Arcee."
"It what's us to get in." Jack said.
"No, just me and Raf." Jasmine said as she gets in the back, of Bumblebee.
"How do you know." Jack asked.
"He said so." Raf told him.
"What." He said in disbelief.
"Your ride is over their." Jasmine told Jack, pointing at the motorcycle.
Jack looks at the motorcycle. And Raf gets in Bumblebee front see.
"Hey, how is it going." Raf told Bumblebee and Bumblebee drives off.
"So what your name." Jasmine asked.
"My name is Bumblebee." Bumblebee beeps
"And we're are we going." Raf asked. "I am taking you to meet our leader Optimus prime." Bumblebee said.
"Ok." Jasmine and Raf said at the same time.
As Bumblebee drives throug the desert and to this large rock. And when Bumblebee drives to the rock a metal doors open
Jasmine watches in awe in the base in awe.
As Bumblebee stops, Jasmine and Raf gets our and looks at the two other bots. One white and orange and one big green one.
And Jack, came with another girl. The exchange japaneesss student Miko.
"I thought their were three." Ratchet asked.
"You haven't heard humans multiple." Arcee replied.
Jasmine snickered at that.
"I'm Raf, and this is my friend and babysitter Jasmine." Raf inturded him and herself to Miko.
Miko gasp and runs about at bulkhead.
"I'm Miko, who are you."
Bulkhead was shocked at Miko.
"Aww, Bulkhead." Bulkhead told his name.
Miko then said so many questions. "Are you a truck, an monster truck. Do you like heavy metal. How much do you weigh. Ever us a wreaking ball as a punching bag."
Bulkhead just stood their, not knowing what to say. Jasmine just chuckles at Bulkhead face expectations.
"So, if you guys are robots who made you." Raf asked, but Jasmine knows that no one made them.
"Please." Ratchet scoffed. But the Jasmine heard heavy steps.
She turns around to see a big red and blue one.
Jasmine doesn't know but, she is feeling something. When she saw him.
"We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron. Also know as Autobots." He told them
"Why are you here." Jack asked.
"To protect your planet, from the Decepticons." He said, a he looks at Jasmine and she looks at him. Their eyes meet.
"The jokers who tried to bump us off last night." Arcee told them.
"Okay." Jasmine said, understanding.
"Why are they here." Jack asked.
"A fair question Jack. In part, they are here because our planet is uninhabitable. Ravaged by centuries of Civil war." He replied. Jasmine then got started thinking of Voldemort and his followers.
"Why were you fighting a war." Raf asked.
"Foremost, over control of our world's supply of energon. The fuel and lifeblood of all Autobots and Deceptions alike.
The combat was fierce and endured for centuries. In the beginning, I fought alongside one whom I considered a brother. But in war, ideals can be corrupted. And it was thus, that Megatron lost his way." The big and blue an red bot explained. Jasmine couldn't help, but feel sad for him.
But then miko let's out a yawn, and said.
"Is there gonna be a quiz." Jasmine looks at miko, with a annoyed look on her face.
"So, what does Megatron, or anything of this. Have to do with us." Jack asked.
"Megatron has not been seen nor heard from in some time. But if his return is imminent, as I fear. It could be catastrophic." Blue and red bot said.

In space a space bridge, opens up and and sliver jet flew out of it.
And it transformers into lord Megatron.
"Decepticons, I have returned." Megatron said.