Storm night

Berlin Germany,
September 20th,20xx
23:30 pm

The night that changed everything for a women who is in her high rise as she is watching the rain dropping constantly as the heather forecast that it will rain 30 minutes prior as she enjoys it. Soon her German Shepherd came and rubbed on her as she is seen standing up in all black with her hair down as it is beautifully silk.

Soon a maid comes in as she reached the couch as the maid spoke up.

Maid: Madam Midoriya the leader of our Mafia one of the most beautiful and beloved women in our Mafia previous leader Lady and sire Midoriya is here to speak to you.

As the women who goes by the name of Madam Midoriya turns around as she looks at her maid.

Madam Midoriya: ok have them go to the dining room and offer so wine to them I don't want them to be kept waiting.

Maid: yes Madam Midoriya it will be done.

Madam Midoriya Pov:

Berlin Germany it is 11:30 pm at night I'm standing there watching the rain pour down. For quite a while my dog Riley came up to me and rubbed me making me snap out of my view of watching the rain pour. Soon my maid came and told me that mother and father is outside waiting for me and by the way it seemed it seemed urgent as I turn to my maid who name is Naberal which most of us call her nabe. Soon I responded back by telling her that take them to the dining table and offer wine as she bowed and left. You must wanna know my real name right? Well right now you'll find out when I go see the former leaders of this mafia and right now everything.

Soon after that I fixed my hair and changed into a dress that I had found appropriate and I went to the dining hall as I had another maid open the door for me as I walked in.

End of Madam Midoriya POV.

After Madam Midoriya walked in the dining room both Lady and Sire Midoriya looked at their daughter as she showed up.