Berlin and reunion

So far it's been 3 days since Izuku was given a mission which he soon found was easy when he heard that his mission was to relax for 4 weeks. When he left back to Berlin he wondered if Momo was able to move to Germany like he wanted her too. As he made it to his gate of his mansion he backed up a bit as he saw how beautiful it

 As he made it to his gate of his mansion he backed up a bit as he saw how beautiful it

Izuku: still beautiful as ever

Soon just as he was about to ring the bell the gate opened right up as half of the maids and butlers stood there as they followed as he walked past them as they followed. As he got to the door the guards opened the door as he walked threw but before he did he opened up a bag as he gave both of the guards 3 stacks of $100 bills as they bowed and went back to what they are doing. After Izuku went into the house he was looking for Momo which he doesn't know where she was as the maids that wasn't outside was there working and talking.

Izuku: Lupo Solution where is the beautiful woman of the house?

Soon the 2 froze as they heard Izuku voice as they both bowed and answered.

Lupu: Sire Midoriya lady Midoriya is in the pool area with Sire Sebas and Yuri.

Lupo: she's right Lord Midoriya and also welcome back.

Izuku:(oh she's at the pool huh that make my balls hot for that never thought she'll wear a bikini after the pool scene since school)

Flashback

Momo: Izu your staring to hard

Izuku: my apologies my love you amazing by wearing this

Momo: *blushes* Baka

End of flashback

Izuku: (fuck) butlers maids do me a favor and get dinner ready for me Lupo Solution go get her a dress to put on and make sure she wears a lingerie.

Maids and Butlers: yes Lord/Sire Midoriya.

Soon they got to work as Izuku walks to his office as he went to a wall that both him and Momo know which is a bathroom with a shower as a maid knocked on the door as he allowed her in.