Mission and past

Berlin Germany
September 31st, 20xx
1700 hours

A//N: before I start I just wanted to say that I've decided to speed this up I know in the last chapter Fury said like in a few weeks but like I said I've decided to speed things up because I got other plans for a few weeks.

Ronin had set up with a 50 cal as a meeting was being take place but thing is he wasn't alone as he has a sister who was the same age as him as she was his spotter who go by Elektra. Of course she just as dangerous as her twin brother Ronin as she does things her way which is similar to Ronin.

Elektra: the meeting is about to start I see vehicles showing up I see this person is rich.

As Ronin looked through the scope as he sees a person that he would never see since the betrayal. What he saw was the hero of both Shoto and Endeavor vengeance from Izuku was very much living alive at the moment as he knows very well that Endeavor is the true prize of his assassination as Elektra felt his vengeance (if that made sense) as she wanted him to wait as they got settled. Their mission from Fury was to assassinate Shoto and his little friends that he was help smuggling with. Fury wasn't sure if his father there or not but Endeavor was an option if he got killed as the 2 will get paid highly if Endeavor got killed due to history of what he done.

Soon as the meeting was settle Ronin started firing into the room the meeting was in as everyone was looking around to see where it came from as Shoto got shot in the back of his doom piece making a piece of his head fly off which scared everyone as they all started to run off as for the smuggler that was helping Shoto he was looking for where the shot came from instead of running but soon he saw a building far away as he saw a light but to him it was too late it as it quickly disappeared as the smuggler smirk but soon at the last second the bullet hit him right in his neck making him hold his neck as he was struggling to breathe.

Back with Ronin and Elektra

Elektra: shouldn't be so confident on that one.

Ronin: I know we got to go after Endeavor.

Elektra: don't have to tell me twice.

As they both looked at each other and disappeared. As they did that Endeavor was running for his life as he got into the car.

Endeavor: hurry up and drive don't ask no damn questions.

Soon the driver went on his way as Endeavor was looking around to see if anyone was coming after him. As he turned around one last time he saw a woman behind him as he sees a green outfit there.

 As he turned around one last time he saw a woman behind him as he sees a green outfit there

Elektra: you can run but can't hide *on coms* he's going east in Berlin.

Ronin:*on coms* copy that heading there now.

As Ronin was kicking it in high gear he made it to a building east of where Endeavor was going as he dropped down within a matter of seconds as he has a spear ready and soon as the car drove past he throw the spear into the tire making the whole car flip over and crash into various cars alike as Ronin came to the wreckage as Elektra made it as well. With that everyone was looking at how much damage the car did and didn't even bother trying to see how the people on the car were doing as they soon Ronin there as they just minded their own business.