91-100

return

Chapter 91: Taking the Nine Little Ones to Know the Door (1/2) The apocalyptic supermarket system and its unfair host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Before An Chuxia's car stopped, she heard someone shouting to her: "Sister Chuxia is back, sister Chuxia is back."

"Keep your voice down, do you want to attract zombies?"

However, Zhou Wenyi's reminder was too late. Li Leba's voice had already attracted the attention of the zombies, and the nearby zombies began to drift towards them one after another.

As soon as the car stopped, a group of people couldn't wait to surround An Chuxia's car.

"Sister Chuxia, where have you gone?"

"Yeah, where have you been? Why didn't you let anyone follow you? We don't know where to find you if you lose it?"

"Sister Chuxia, do you want to say hello to us next time you go out?"

Before getting out of the car, An Chuxia heard words of concern one after another. An Chuxia listened patiently and replied to them one by one.

"I just went out for a trip. I'm very sorry for making you worry."

"I will definitely say hello to you next time I go out."

"Of course it would be better if someone comes with me."

While An Chuxia was happily chatting with them, she heard a small group of zombies not far away slowly moving towards them.

"If you still have any questions, can you wait until you finish dealing with those zombies over there?"

Several people stopped talking at the same time and looked at Li Leba with reproachful eyes, which was self-evident.

It's all your fault. Your voice was so loud that it attracted a group of zombies, which delayed our time to care about Sister Chuxia.

"Sister Chuxia, after I deal with those zombies, you can honestly explain to us why you went out alone just now."

After Li Leba finished speaking, he rushed towards the group of zombies that had condemned him. Others also whispered hello to An Chuxia and then rushed towards the zombies.

Although they condemned Li Leba with their eyes, it didn't mean that they would stand by and watch when Li Leba went to kill zombies.

Just when An Chuxia wanted to help, she was pulled back by Zhou Wenyi.

"Sister Chuxia, you have been running all afternoon today and are quite tired. Please take a good rest!"

An Chuxia looked back at Zhou Wenyi, and then realized that Zhou Wenyi had been looking directly at her, as if he wanted to see into his heart.

"Sister Chuxia, I know there are some things you don't want to say. Next time you want to do something private alone, you can tell us a time. They have been waiting for you all afternoon today, and everyone has gone out to look for it twice."

An Chuxia looked directly into Zhou Wenyi's eyes and found that there was only sincerity in his eyes, without any dodge.

"good."

After saying that, the two of them stopped talking, and it would be better if they stopped talking.

After about half an hour, the eight people cleaned up all the zombies they could near.

One by one, they collapsed on the floor of the room tiredly, forgetting what they had just asked An Chuxia to explain.

"Sister Wendan, I'm hungry."