you start to show

"I was thinking we should go out for lunch. What do you think about that?" Taylor asked as she finished brushing her hair on the bed.

"That sounds amazing." You replied as you reached for one of your shirts.

Turning around to face her, you prepared to pull it over your head, only to hear Taylor gasp.

"What?" You asked, somewhat worriedly.

"Oh, my gosh," She whispered before she got up from the bed.

Walking over to you, her blue eyes sparkled as she looked at your stomach then at you, and then back at your stomach.

"You're showing." She said. "You have a bump."

You gazed down at your stomach and that's when you saw it.

"It's tiny but it's there. I see it!" She grinned.

"Oh, wow, it is! Tay, I see it too." You excitedly spoke. "I have a bump."

"Our baby is in here. Look at that, you can see it. Our baby is growing safe and sound in there. How cute!" She grinned as she knelt on the floor in front of you.

Staring at the little bump in amazement, she leaned in and gave it a soft kiss before caressing it with her fingers.

"I've been looking forward to this day. We've seen the tests, we've seen the ultrasounds, but now there's a tiny bump."

"It's tiny for now. I bet it won't be for long." You joked and she laughed before kissing the bump lovingly.

"I'm excited."

"We'll have to tell your fans soon. The bigger I get, the more obvious it's going to be. You know how people are. It'll be everywhere before you know it."

"That's true." She said. "We'll tell the world soon. I'm not in any hurry. I'm just soaking in these moments with my two favorite people."

She kissed your bump a few more times before standing up and giving you a couple of loving kisses.

"We love you." You spoke as you pulled away to gaze into her blue eyes. "This makes it all feel even more real now and I am so excited to meet them."

"Me too, darling." She happily said. "I love you both too; more than you will ever understand."