maternity photoshoot

"You look so beautiful," Taylor whispered in your ear as she came up behind you.

"So do you." You spoke, turning around to face her.

She sent you the most loving gaze before her eyes traveled across your body.

Today, you and Taylor are doing a maternity photoshoot and she can't get enough of the outfit you decided to wear for it.

It was white and elegant and showed off your bump so beautifully.

She looked around and took in the sight of the beautiful flowers all around.

You and Taylor spent a couple of weeks trying to get some ideas together for this maternity photoshoot, carefully thinking about every tiny and every big detail.

This seemed like the perfect place for it - a beautiful forest with flowers surrounding you for miles and not too far from here.

You could hear the rushing water in the distance and it seemed that the baby loved the sound just as much as you and Taylor as she kept constantly moving around.

"Are you ready to start?" The photographer asked as she came up to you both, ansty and excited to capture such an important and beautiful event.

Taylor gently caressed your cheek and you leaned into her touch before she kissed your lips.

The moment was captured from a few different angles by the photographer, though it was unplanned.

Taylor pulled away from your lips with a grin.

"From my many years of being a photographer, I've learned that the most candid moments are just as important to capture as the ones you plan."

"Thank you." You said as Taylor's fingers brushed along your back. "I think we're ready to start."

"Perfect! Let's begin."

You and Taylor started by taking pictures of her holding you from behind, with her arms wrapped around you as big bright smiles became practically glued to your faces from the genuine joy you felt from these moments.

After a few pictures like that, the photographer captured some of Taylor's hand on your bump, her lips on yours, and then her lips on your bump.

"That's beautiful!" The photographer praised as she continued to snap photo after photo.

"Now for a few of just my girls," Taylor spoke before stepping away.

Your cheeks began to heat up as she kissed your cheek.

She stepped away and stood beside the photographer as you took some photos on your own.

"That's it, gorgeous. Show off that beautiful bump." Taylor grinned.

Your smile grew even wider over her sweet words.

As the photographer continued to snap more pictures, Taylor pulled out her phone to take some photos of her own.

She was smiling from ear to ear and took the time to admire how radiant and breathtaking you looked.

It wasn't going to be much longer now before the baby arrived and she's getting to the point where she wants to capture and cherish every single moment.

There were things that she occasionally posted and shared with the rest of the world and things she'd send your families but for the most part, the videos and pictures she takes these days stay between the two of you to make them even more special.

"These are going to be such gorgeous photos. You're going to love them." The photographer promised as you chose to be done after getting several photos taken. "Are there any more the two of you would like?"

"How many did we take?" You asked as you walked over to them, happily letting Taylor wrap you in her arms immediately.

"I'd say about sixty, maybe seventy. Do you want more?"

"No, I think we're good for now. Thank you for everything." Taylor politely spoke before looking at you. "You look stunning, my love. I'm so proud of you and I can't wait for everyone to see some of these beautiful photos."

"Me too." You said as you looped your arms around her neck. "I love you so much, beautiful, and I'm so glad we did this."

"Same here." She replied before kissing your forehead.

And one more picture was taken quickly, making you both look over at the photographer.

"I just couldn't help myself. You're a beautiful couple and I just know your baby is going to be just as beautiful and very happy."

"Thank you!"

"And if we want more photos taken once the baby is born, I promise you're the one we'll be calling." Taylor assured. "I can't wait to see the pictures. I just know a couple of them are going to be my new wallpapers."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered, tucking a lock of hair behind your ear. "You and our beautiful little girl. I love our little family so much and I can't wait to see these pictures. We're going to cherish them forever."

You leaned in and stole a kiss from her lips, overwhelmed with the immense love and happiness you felt.

And you knew it was only going to get more intense when your little girl joined the world soon.