Set It Off

On the command ship, Emperor Mavro was furious of what happened to Headridge the other day.

Mavro: So, a group of Power Rangers did this to my soldier. The humans can fight back.

Damaras: Yes! Apparently yes!

Vekar: Well, my father and brother don't like that.

Mavro: Get me another commander.

The doors to the command center/throne room open, revealing a tentacle-like creature called Tentacus.

Tentacus: Yes, sire. I can't wait to get my tentacles on them!

Argus: Damaras already called up Tentacus, sire! And more X-Borgs stand ready!

Mavro: Good! Crush this resistance hard!

Meanwhile in Auradon, today was finally the day for Ben's coronation. Meanwhile on the Isle of the Lost, Maleficent and the others were in the living room, watching the broadcast on television with Snow White as the host.

Snow White: At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned King. I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of Who's the Fairest of Them All!

Evil Queen: "I'm Snow White." Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done.

Then the TV cuts to the inside of the coronation where it shows Fairy Godmother.

Snow White: Oh. Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand!

Maleficent walks closer to the TV.

Maleficent: I want that wand!

Cruella: Do you? Hadn't heard?

Maleficent turns to Cruella and glared at her. Then the TV switches to Ben on the royal carriage, including another one behind him.

Snow White: Oh, and here comes Ben now!

Cody, who was wearing a fashionable red dress, was waving at the crowd with Mal, who was wearing a beautiful purple dress Evie made for her.