Broken into pieces

I thought the night will pass peacefully just like everyday but no...There was a twist tonight.

When I heard the news that Karta Rajamannar has decleared to wipe out the whole Shouryaanga Tribe.

Hearing that news terrified me to death as I remembered that Deva is from the Shouryaanga Tribe too.

I quickly rushed to the door to go and find Varadha and Deva but got stopped by Rudra.

"Rey where you going?" Rudra stood right in front of me to stop me.

I tried to ignore him and go past him but got stopped when he pulled my wrist and yanked me.

"Ah! Let go Rudra I need to find Varadha!" I yelled at him while struggling my wrist out from his hold.

"Heh...you looked quite proud when you humiliated me in the arena today where did that attitude go huh?" He mocked me as I just glared at him in silence.

"Let go of me Rudra why are you doing this!!" I screamed at him.

"Why am I doing this well it's because I want Varadha to suffer, suffer the pain of losing someone he loves deeply." His voice got filled with anger when he said that.

"I hated him ever since I found out that he shared my father's blood and his mother, they took everything away from me! My mother died heartbroken because of them and i'll never forgive them!" He gripped my wrist harder.