LUMINESCENCE.

Y/N always used to play this little game before she became a magical girl. Twisted Wonderland. She played it all the time before she became a magical girl. She loved it. Especially Leona and Vil, those were her favourite characters. If she ever died she wished to be reborn into Twisted Wonderland.

We were too close to the stars. Every bone and muscle in her body froze up as she couldn't run. The witch got closer and closer. It opened its mouth, it had sharp teeth that were identical to shark teeth. Her eyes were filled with horror as it got closer and closer and she couldn't run. Every muscle in her body was paralysed as her brain was screaming for her to run away to any salvation.

She barely processed it before it happened. Her eyes were filled with harsh tears, angry tears. She didn't want to die. A disgustingly loud crunching sound filled the area. Her head. Her head. Her outfit had changed back to her school uniform, as she fell to the ground. Another disgusting crunch. Y/N's head, it was gone. All that was left was the bloody mess of her neck. Everyone was shocked. Nobody expected someone to die, let alone a magical girl. Let alone Y/N. Her body shone in the luminescent light. The Dessert Witch had bitten her head clean off. As she hit the ground, her phone fell to the ground. A bright light filled the area as Madoka and Sayaka stared in horror.

Y/N's body was gone along with all her belongings. All that remained was her blood stains on the floor.