SUMMER NIGHTS.

The darkness was overwhelming. Y/N's eyes slowly opened, but she wasn't in her old world anymore. Little did she know. She desperately felt for her head. Those sharp teeth piercing her skin felt horrendous. She shuddered at the thought of it. She made sure she could still see, and that her soul gem was still there. She began to kick the coffin lid in and when she couldn't, maybe a few shots would do the job for her?

BANG! BANG! BANG! She had shot holes in the coffin lid so she could shatter it. Her expression was that of a slightly angry one. She flicked her H/C hair that was in two curled pigtails. Her brown beret with some fur shone in the light. A blazing heat filled the room and an angry looking weasel came into view. It did not need to set the whole coffin ablaze. she has a dark mustard yellow coloured skirt with the end of the skirt being black, and her top is a short-sleeved white shirt with puffs and arm warmers. In between her skirt and her top, she has a brown corset-like clothing garment with yellow accents the same colour as her skirt. She has a yellow ribbon tied around her neck. She also has a small brown hat with white fur coming out of it, as well as black and grey striped thigh high socks, and dark brown knee high boots. She smiled at the small pathetic weasel who seemed agitated.

"Y-You're Y/N Tomoe! You're real!" Grim said as he clung to Y/N's leg. Y/N seemed confused as she picked him up.

"Hi! Who may you be?" Y/N said as she flashed a smile. Grim said out of excitement. "You're real!" He poked her with his claws just to see if she was actually real. She smiled as she began walking to a door. She admired everything down the ancient hallways. It smelt warm and comforting.