2. TRAINER SAKONJI UROKODAKI

Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

The screen started up again and showed a crow squawking as it flew over some fields.

"Pardon me, sir. Would it be alright if I took that basket, and some straw and bamboo," Tanjiro asked.

" So you're planning to carry her in a bamboo basket ?" Asked Kanae.

" I was but Urokodaki San gave me a box. That is what I use to carry her now." Tanjiro replied.

" Ohh, Nezuko–Chan, doesn't it feel uncomfortable ?" Kanroji and Kanae asked at the same time.

" I think that too." Rengoku said.

As Nezuko was about to answer, the man on the screen spoke up as it diverted everyone's attention to the screen.

A man with a brown haori responded, "Sure, you're more than welcome for all the good it will do you. The basket is full of holes."

"Thank you. I'll gladly pay you for it," Tanjiro said.

"No you don't have to do that," The man said while waving his hand, "I don't need it anyway."

"Please, I insist."

"No, it's fine. Same goes for the straw and bamboo," The man argued.

"Let me pay you!" Tanjiro argued back as he grabbed a few coins.

" Try accepting kindness, boy." Said Urokodaki.

" I agree, you always do not need to be independent. You should take help, when in need." Added Amane, earning a nod from Oyakata.

Tanjiro not knowing how to reply, just smiled, a little embarrassed.

"I said it's fine. So just take it, you stubborn kid."

Tanjiro slapped a few coins in the man's hand, "Take this small offering for your trouble, please! And thanks a lot for your help!"

The man screamed in pain as Tanjiro ran back to Nezuko. The scenery changed to a mountain with a cave.

Everyone laughed at this.

" The poor man looks traumatized." Sanemi said while chuckling and slapping Masachika's shoulder, who was laughing too.

" It's golden comedy." Uzui added.

As Tanjiro just stared at the screen, his face red from embarrassment.

"Nezuko. Hey Nezuko," Tanjiro called out before entering the cave," She's gone!"

The Atmosphere changed in a heartbeat. Everyone got worried about her being gone for different reasons.

Sanemi and Iguro thought she left to harm humans while others were worried for her safety in the sunlight.

Before Tanjiro could freak out more, Nezuko popped up from a hole she dug.

"Hey Nezuko," Tanjiro said.

He began thinking. Why'd she dig a hole? Is my demon kid sister turning into a mole now? Nezuko groaned. And she doesn't look very happy about it either. Guess she really wants to avoid the sun. "Hang on a second."

Everyone sighed. The worry they felt subsided.

" Of course she wants to avoid sunlight as it will harm her." Said Iguro.

He started splitting the bamboo and intertwining it with the basket. Tanjiro repeated Nezuko's name as he presented the basket to her.

"You think you can fit in here? I wanna try to keep moving during the day too. But I can carry you okay, " Tanjiro said. Nezuko peeped out of the hole and groaned as Tanjiro kept talking, "Can you fit? In here. Basket.