Chapter 5 "Grade 8"

"Do you want to transfer?"

"No, mom" I said.

Nandito kami ngayon sa isang restaurant, family dinner kumbaga.

"Okay, How's your grades? Don't ever fail" She said seriously.

"Looks okay to me" I said.

"Pabibo" My brother said, Why do you always hate me?

"Yeah, like I chose to be like that" I said.

"Bastos, mommy oh" Kuya.

"Stop it both of you" Dad said.

"Akala mo kung sino, mataas na grade? Nandudugas ka siguro" Kuya why are you always like that? Do I look dumb to you?

"Kuya, why do you always fight with ate?" Ava ask, no please. You're too young to know this kind of situation.

"Because she likes humiliating people" Really?

"Is it true ate?" So sick of this.

"Enough" Dad, again.

"No, Kuya's a liar" I said.

"Shut up! Mom only wants you because you're the smart ones among the three! She doesn't love you at all, She's just using you!"

I know.

"I said enough! Alkaizery!" Dad shouted.

We ended up going home, dahil na rin nasa public place kami, who wants to ruin their reputation?

"I've had enough to the both of you? Why can't you just don't talk to each other? You always humiliate your father!" Dad.

"She started it!" Ako pa talaga?

"Did I?" I sarcastically said.

I earned a freaking punch from my brother, Braso pa talaga?

"Hey! Don't hurt your sister"

"She's not and she will never be my sister!" He shouted and ran upstairs.

I thought physically would hurt so much, but words really has its ways of how to destroy my heart. I don't know anymore.

Last 3 weeks na pasok na lang at bakasyon na namin

"Mga bro, mamimiss ko kayo" Gill said and start crying. This girl, silly.

"Dude stop, besides pwede naman Tayong magakita kita" Kie said. Yeah.

"I'll stay here" I said and a earned a surprised look from the two idiot.

"Really?!" Gill said.

"Ano ba'ng narinig mo?" Sabi ko pa.

"Grabe ka! Mamimiss ko talaga kayo!" Nag sisimula na ulit siyang umiyak.

Requirements na lang ang ginagawa namin kaya wala na kaming ginagawa kasi complete na naman kami.

Month passed, here we are at the gate of our school.

"I'll miss you guys!"
"Me too!"

"Miss you" I said, like I'm not forcing myself to feel sad.

And with that we chose to walk with different paths.

Now I'm in Grade 8, My section is Amethyst. So I'm finding where the hell it is. I bump with a stranger so I immediately apologize. First day na first day!

"Wow, Hindi ka pa rin nag babago" A small smile was plastered on his face, Lawrence.

"Why would I change?" I said and start walking again.