"Lettuce, I am Lettuce"。⁠*゚⁠+🥬⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Author: "Ah yes, what a nice morning in Ohio. The sun is shining over the hills as it comes crawling back after the long and cold night." *Sounds of a rooster crowing "cock-a-doodle-do*
"Look over there! There's our protagonists Britta kun's and Alicia Chan's house. Let's take a look shall we?" *Zooms in*

"Aahh, what a fanum tax morning~ Nya~ Rawr~" Britta Kun said as he yawned and slowly stepped out of his bed and put on his Shrek slippers as he walked up to the curtains while sleepingly rubbing his eyes. Britta kun opened the curtains and the glorious light shone through his bed room. "Nya~" he said as he stretched. As he finished stretching he said for himself: "Now I need to say sigma morning to my skibidi friend, Rawr~" He said as he started walking to Alicia Chan's room that was right across his room. "Wow, it really is shining a lot this morning, isn't it." He said for himself.

Flashback from last night

It was late during the night, actually to be exact it was nearly the spooky hour that everyone used to talk about for some goofy reason. 00:00. Thank god Britta and Alicia didn't believe that bullshit. Because they actually got their news from a trusted source. The Roblox news.

Britta kun and Alicia chan were sitting with their asses parked in the sofa of the living room that is placed Infront of the tv, meanwhile they were chilling and looking at their favourite channel on the television. "Hello everybody, my name is Quandale Dingle and I love rainbow friends vegetables" Quandale Dingle said in the tv as the guy from skibidi toilet came out from behind him. "No! Quandale, watch out!" Britta kun and Alicia chan yelled. Quandale turned and pointed his finger to his left."Look over there!" He said as the Skibidi turned to Quandale's left. Quandale Dingle then put a fart rocket on the Skibidi toilet and it flew up to Uranus. "BAHAHAHGAHAHA" Britta and Alicia loudly laughed. Quandale Dingle was the best show they ever knew. They looked up to him as a hero. He had farted in his grandpas breathing machine so his lungs had turned black, he had been held hostage by his goofy ahh uncle, his dad left to get milk. He was so cool, and also hella handsome they both thought.

Alicia chan and Britta Kun could never watch television without their favourite snack. So they had bought the best snack ever known to history. Lettuce. Crunch sounds came as Alicia's teeth meet with the magnificent green, wet, and yummy lettuce. "Wow, this Lettuce is really alpha Sigma." Alicia chan said while mewing and eating the lettuce.

*The tv cuts to news*

News reporter talking: "This morning, near the Ohio cornfield a big green stone fell from outer space and landed in the backyard of Freddy Fazbear's house were he planted Lettuce. The green stone fell right on the lettuce and would logically have crushed them. But under the time the stone had a little crack right over the lettuce and from the stone it flew a weird and slimy substance onto the lettuce. And when they moved the stone, the lettuce was completely fine and didn't look crushed at all, but then for a second the lettuce got a weird green glow and then the lettuce just suddenly disappeared. It just disappeared from that place with no marks or anything. Like they've never been there. We don't know where they could have gone but one of our theories is that they could have landed in a convenience store or something, and if they have, DON'T BUY AND EAT THE GREEN LETTUCE! We don't know what dangers it could cause, but as long as you don't eat it, it will probably be completely fine."