eight

AN ~ #1 in mixte I cannot believe it - thank you so much and let me know if you like this chapter !!

"And so, who has earned the honour of becoming class leader?" Mrs Giraud asked the class.

Marie knew that the date was sometime in the fifth century from her old school but couldn't remember when and she didn't want to be class leader, especially when Mrs Giraud alongside half of the class hated girls.

Felbec's hand shot in the air and he said fifth century, just as Marie had thought. Marie didn't mind Felbec. Whilst he could be stuck up and annoying, it was not because she was a girl it was because he took himself so very seriously. And so, Marie considered him one of the better ones of their class, a good class leader. 

Mrs Giraud, however, did not like his vague answer and implored someone else to give her the specific date. Surprisingly, Descamps gave the answer 490BC which was correct. It was round about then that Marie laid her head on her arms which were resting on the desk and began to day dream.

She thought about everything. She thought about Jean-Pierre and how soft his lips were and how beautiful his smile was. She thought about how he held her and how his touch caused her body to feel on fire. She thought about how her father would react if she told him she had a boyfriend, how her brother would react, how Michele and Simone would react.

Not that her and Jean-Pierre were even dating, or ever anything at all. Well, of course they were something, they had kissed. But what if it was a mistake to him, what if he didn't want her? Marie played out several different situations in her mind until the end of school bell rang, dismissing them all.

Marie started to walk out the gate with Michele, as she was going to the record shop and Michele's butchers was near by.

"I forgot my cardigan, go ahead without me." Michele told the girl.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Marie said, happy that her brother was going out after school and would not question her disappearance and then would never know about the scratched record.

Marie made it to town and bought the record in what she knew was no award winning time, as the sun had already began to set on the town. As she exited the record shop, she saw Jean-Pierre, once again smoking at the door of the social club.

"Hi," Marie stopped in front of him.

Jean-Pierre's jaw stretched and showed all the fine muscle and bone structure as he took one last draw from his cigarette, throwing it on the ground and stepping on it as he moved closer to Marie.

Placing his hands softly on either side of Marie's waist, Jean-Pierre turned the girl so that she rested softly against the brick wall between the door to the social club and window of the record shop.

"Hi." Jean-Pierre wasted no time in dipping his head and kissing her.

Marie eagerly returned his kisses with a feverish passion, her hands growing confident and sliding under his arms to clutch at the strong planes of his back, as his hands grasped desperately at her waist.

The couple remained like that, clawing and connected until they ran out of air, pulling apart slowly and delicately.

"Hi." Marie said again, completely breathlessly.

Jean-Pierre smiled at the mess the young girl was in, completely unraveled because of him.

"Hi." He returned, sneaking another kiss in.

"The hearing went well." Marie concluded from the boy's ecstatic, almost child like state.

Jean-Pierre smiled sneaking his arms round her waist and lifting her up, spinning the two of them round in circles. He then let her slowly fall against his body, peppering her lips with soft kisses.

"I got off with a warning."

"It was the shooting star. Good luck, I told you." Marie said, convinced it had been her pointing out the faint falling light that had managed to keep Jean-Pierre at Volitaire High.

"Or perhaps it was a good luck kiss." He smiled, pecking at her lips once more.

"Perhaps." Marie agreed, her hands dragging up his neck and into his well kept hair as she initiated a deeper kiss.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" Jean-Pierre whispered against Marie's lips, having broke the kiss to come up for hair.

"No." Marie uttered, shaking her head slightly whilst staring at Jean-Pierre's now red stained lips.

"We'll go to the pictures." The pair engaged in another deep and intense kiss for several moments before he pulled back regretfully. "I'll get you at six." He snuck one more kiss before pulling back, straightening his tie and heading back inside, leaving Marie to stare up at the starry night sky.