Volume 1 (Chapter 1)

Coincidentally finding one of my friends while exploring the new world around me:

After Khaled woke up in another world in the body of a young boy who belonged to a noble family. But to his surprise, when he woke up in his new body, he found out that he was bleeding from his head and due to blood loss, He passed out. After waking up an hour later, Khaled saw that he was lying on a king-sized bed in a luxurious room. Beside him was a middle-aged noblewoman who appeared to be quite eloquent and beautiful, but she was sobbing because her son had an injury on the back. With the lady, 3 other people were also present in the room. A doctor, A middle-aged, and a boy who appeared to be around 16 or 17 years old. At least, that's what Khaled had guessed. The name of the young boy was Ross who also seemed to have an enthusiastic personality. As for the Doctor, and the middle-aged man, Both of them seemed to have a reserved and calm personality. The middle-aged man was comforting his wife that their elder son was fine, and the young boy also told his mother that his big brother was a strong guy and he wouldn't die from an injury like that. However, what the Doctor had revealed in the next moment shocked everyone. He revealed that the oldest son might've lost his memories.

We'll delve into Khaled's mind to see what is going on inside his head.

'So, I got reincarnated into the body of a young noble boy. Though, this guy seemed to have some screws loose... Bro had some serious mental issues. A cruel and sadistic bastard who didn't care about anyone around him but rather himself. Intellectually gifted and also an expert at swordsmanship. Something that fueled his ego even more.'

Khaled thought to himself, getting extremely annoyed that he got reincarnated into the body of a scumbag. The type of scumbag who was despised by Khaled.

'Now that I am in this bastard's body, I'll fix everything. I will start everything anew and I will make sure that I don't become like this bastard in any way. I need to accept my new name and new reality with a positive mindset. To make this a non-cliché and non-boring isekai, I have to be creative with my approach. For now, I have to calm down the current situation.'

After Khaled, now known as Graham, thought that, he got up from his bed in a sitting position, looking at everyone with a smile, which made them surprised. Graham then started speaking in a calm tone.

Graham: "Mother, Father, I am perfectly fine. And also, Doctor Jack, I did not lose any memories. I know everyone in this room-"

Before Graham could finish speaking, His mother hugged him tightly and started crying tears of joy. The Father, on the other hand, showed a calm smile on his face.

Nicole: I told you, Cecilia. Our sons have our blood. The blood of two 'Divine Visionary Lords'. He isn't going down with a petty injury like that.

Ross: Father is right, Mother! Big Brother Graham is stronger and much more durable than you think he is.

Ross, the younger son spoke in a jolly tone. Graham, who was hugging his mother, chuckled lightly. He (Khaled) knew that Graham cared greatly about his family and would do everything to make them happy, which made him happy. Graham then spoke out in a calm tone again, while rubbing his mother's back, comforting her.

Graham: "Well, not everyone is invincible, Ross. Every one of us has their limits. And the same case applies to me as well. I am not invincible nor am I a limitless individual. I too am a human just like anyone else."

Ross then shook his slightly as a sign of approval. The Doctor, on the other hand, was having an internal conflict. Because, from his experience, every single victim of accidents similar to Graham's accident were either dead on the spot or had a memory loss if they had survived. But, in Graham's case, He was an anomaly. Of course, He was the son of two 'Divine Visionary Lords' but even then, it all seemed too much bizarre. The Doctor then wanted to say something but seeing the Crown Family, He decided to not say anything. Instead, he got up from his seat and took his leave.

Timeskip an hour later. Currently, Graham is reading a book. From the appearance of the book, it looks quite new and it is also quite thick. In short, the book has a lot of pages. Graham is currently 130th page of the book. He scans through the entire page in a second before closing the book.

'This book is quite handy I must say. It had everything that I needed to know.'

Graham thought to himself, smiling afterward.

'I got reincarnated into the country of Edelgard. The country of Edelgard has a land area of 3.5 million km² with 455 Million people living in it. Among these people, there are 2 classes. And these are the nobles and the commoners. This country is quite prosperous, from which I can guess that the nobles aren't that trash compared to the nobles in every isekai anime. And because of the nobles not being that trashy, the commoners are living in this country peacefully and safely. And none of the people in this country suffer from poverty, which is a good thing. There are also people from different races living in this country. Demi-humans, Elves, and Dwarves. Aside from that, there are also Vampires and Dragon-Folks as well. But they don't live in this country. Most importantly, Magic exists in this world! One of the main attractions of Isekai!'

Graham got quite excited by the thought of magic. He was extremely eager to use it and do some pretty cool stuff. He was daydreaming about all the stuff he could do if he learned magic. But then, his daydreaming got interrupted when he suddenly recalled having friends who were reincarnated in the same world as him. Took him a while to realize that.

'Come to think of it, I asked the Voice for a message program to be able to communicate with my friends. Let me try something random real quick...'

Graham then holds out his right hand and points the index finger at the desk in front of him.

Graham: "Message Box!"

He says those words in a hushed tone, while pointing at the desk, and to his surprise, a black interface appears. The interface looked similar to Discord and there was a transparent keyboard. Feeling amazed and excited, he clicks on the message icon of the interface and there he sees a group chat. The name of the group chat was 'Random Group Chat'. This made Graham feel at home. He remembered all of the times when he used to chat with his friends and have a good laugh because of their chats. He then saw that several people were typing in the group chat. And the last message was sent by 'Veldora' telling how he had died. Graham let out a silent laugh when he read that 'Veldora' died due to severe food poisoning. And everyone had sent a laughing emoji after that message. Indeed, it was quite an unusual death, but for some reason, it was hilarious as well. After a few moments of reading what everyone was writing within the Group Chat, Graham got a gist of how everyone had died in their past life.

'Hmm, Axiom's death was quite cliché-ish. He died to truck-kun. As for Voixer, He died because he tripped while walking down the stairs and hit his head afterward. Ironically, the best friends died the most funniest deaths-'

Graham started snickering after he remembered how the rest of his online homies had died. Velzoyr died because of a heart attack, and Dark died because of overwork.

'It might seem cruel and sadistic to laugh at someone's death but the thing is that we are close enough to laugh at each other's death. But I must say, Star had the most American Death. He died because there was a shootout at his school-'

Graham kept on snickering, though he felt bad for Star and the others as well. It may seem like Graham is having a good time after reading how his friends had died. But on the inside, he was hurting a lot. The people whom he could call 'friends' died so early in their lives, it was heartbreaking. Though, Graham still kept on smiling knowing that his friends were now with him in this world. He just has to find them and be their friend again.

Graham closed off his 'Message Box' and got up from his seat. He then headed towards the door, before stopping in his tracks after he had remembered something.

'Come to think of it, I haven't even seen my new appearance... I should go in front of a mirror to check that out...'

He then headed out of his room and walked down the extremely lavish hallway. There was a big mirror at the end of the hallway, or at least that's what he could remember from Graham's memories. After walking for a few moments, He sees the mirror. Graham is extremely surprised to see his appearance.