Little kitty all alone

Lloyd, the supposedly green ninja, has been alone for two weeks. The virus has also started two weeks ago, it's been spreading very fast and many are dead or became a zombie.

Lloyd wants to find his friends but doesn't know where they are. He's heading his way to the monastery to see if one of his friends are there. He hopes there is.

"If I take a turn here then I'll be at the monastery soon" said Lloyd, the blond kid, heading up the street. "Wait no that's no-" he was stopped when he saw a level 2 zombie. A lever 2 zombies have their bodies torn apart and can withstand a knife but not a gunshot.

They are fast and strong and don't have great eyesight but have a good sense of hearing. Lloyd slowly and quietly reaches for his gun on his back and starts moving away from the zombie.

As Lloyd is backing away. He accidentally steps on a branch which of course makes a noise. The zombie heard and turned to Lloyd. "Oh shit" the blonde started running as the zombie began to chase him.

Lloyd is scared and doesn't know what to do so he starts to shot at it but keeps missing. He never learned how to shot a gun while running but he's learning.

Finally he shot the zombie in the neck and it fell quickly. Lloyd began to shot at it for three more bullets till it stopped moving. "Holy fuck.. oh my god.." Lloyd said as he was catching his breath.

"I gotta find more bullets now" He said. Lloyd started walking to a near by store to see if he can find any bullets. He found some and he grabbed them and ran out just in case there's a zombie in there.

Over the weeks Lloyd has gain some bruises and scratches. They hurt a lot but Lloyd is used to them. He missed his friends. As Lloyd was walking he didn't check his surroundings.

A level 3 zombie came out and attacked Lloyd. Before Lloyd could react, the zombie bit him. Lloyd started shooting at it till it dropped dead. He's out of amo and is now bit. "No no no.. please no" but the damage is done.

Lloyd doesn't know what to do he's now but now he will probably become a zombie in less than 12 hours. Lloyd wished he could have at least said goodbye to his friends. He remembered the last thing that he said to them. He said that he hated them. He regrets ever saying that.

Lloyd, with all his energy he still has, walks over to a nearby store. The store is empty with no zombies in sight. Lloyd wobbles over and hides behind the counter. Lloyd begins to cry, he wanted to find his friends and say he was sorry but now he can't.

All the memories he made with them is flooding into his head. Lloyd knows by morning he'll be zombie. He starts to think about if he became a zombie and he meets one of his friends, will he attacked them or try to resist. He doesn't want to know, then he thinks.

He thinks that if he kill's himself before the virus does or before he hurts someone, maybe.. he stops himself. No he shouldn't do that it's stupid.

Lloyd finds a paper and pen to write a letter to his friends. He hopes that it reaches to them and that they can forgive him for the things he said that day and that he regrets it all and he just wants to with them one last time.

He puts the paper on top of the counter. Lloyd then begins to drift into sleep. He hopes when he wakes up and he's a zombie, that one of his friends can shoot him before he hurts them.