Don't be concerned about me

Lloyd woke up in agony pain. Great. He soon noticed that he's in Kai's arms so he tries to get out making sure he doesn't wake up anyone. He managed to get out which he then leaves the store and goes exploring.

He was hungry and with his new obsession with eating zombies, he looks around to find any zombies and lucky finds one. Lloyd walked towards it and puts his mouth near the arm and begins to eat.

When he was done, he of course vomits. He doesn't know why but anytime he tries to eat anything he just vomits. This habit started around the time after his father left after defeating the oni.

He didn't know why but he never ate much. Only like an apple or something small which Zane noticed many times when Lloyd wouldn't eat much of his food.

He felt a pair of arms hug him from behind and when he turned around he saw it was Nya, his older sister. "What's wrong Nya?" Lloyd asked. Nya stood silent and then started to sob.

Lloyd quickly embraced her, "what- what's wrong Nya?" He asked again. "It's just that- I thought you died.. and I-I didn't know.. I'm so glad you're alive.." Nya finally said.

She kissed Lloyd's forehead and hug tighter not wanting this moment to end. Lloyd let her and felt more safe around his older sister. Soon they pulled apart but without another forehead kiss from Nya.

They walked back to the others who were waking up. Kai rushed over and hugged Lloyd. "Oh thank god you're safe!" He said. "Uhh I'm right here too you know." Nya said angrily. Kai chuckled and gave Nya a quick hug.

"I'm hungry" Jay said. "Of course you are." Cole laughed. The ninja went to the food court to look for food that isn't rotten yet. Once they found food they brought what they can find and started to divide the food.

"I'm not hungry." Said Lloyd. Zane looked over at Lloyd and asked him if they can talk privately. Lloyd agreed and followed the nindroid. "I've noticed that you haven't aten much for a very long time." Zane said. "What? I've aten food you know that Zane." Lloyd responded.

"Yes but only small bits of food and when you do eat meals you always rush to the bathroom. I'm very concerned for you." Zane said worried. "Don't be, I'll be fine. And please don't tell Kai or Nya. I feel like if they found out they would shove food down my throat forcefully." Lloyd said.

Zane nodded not knowing if he should say something. They walked over to the others. Lloyd and Zane were the only ones who didn't eat. Kai noticed and asked Lloyd if he was gonna eat but Lloyd said he already aten.

Lloyd walked to this store that sells weapons. He grabbed a bat and swung with it accidentally knocking something over. He quickly picked it up and saw it was a box of needles. He came up with an idea for his new weapon.

Soon the night began to set which all the ninja walked back to the store where all there stuff is at. Lloyd slept in the corner near the door just in case he said. He began to drift off to sleep dreaming about wanting things to go back to normal.