Two: Beginning of Something New

Waking up, Lucas looked beside him to see Angel sleeping. Last night came back causing Lucas to smile. He smiled seeing Angel sleeping causing him to wish that moments like this could happen more often, even though they agreed to a friends with benefits. "Lucas?" He heard. "Come on, we have a game tonight. First school. Get Angel up while you're at it."

Angel glared as she looked at the door. "I'm going to kill him."

Lucas got her to look at him. "You wouldn't hurt him." He says kissing her. "Because I won't let you."

Smiling she kissed him till they heard pounding. "Go away!" She tells him.

Lucas laughed as she got out of bed to see nothing on her. He watched as she started putting on clothes meaning one thing, he would have to go too. "After school?"

"After the game." She tells him. "Don't be nervous. I'll be right by your side."
~~~
At the game, Angel was cheering for Lucas and her brother when Lucas shot, the ball bounced off the back board and hit her. "Angel!" He says running off the court and to her.

"I'm okay." She tells him laughing as he helped her stand up as he looked at her worried just for the ball to hit Peyton. "Where..." seeing her brother, she knew, both of them are upset.
~~~
"Lucas, for the last time I'm okay." She tells him as he kept walking.

Angel ran up to him and jumped on his back. He laughed as he looked at her. "Angel, you don't understand why this hurts me knowing that I missed. I'm not good enough for this game..."

"Lucas Eugene Scott, shut your damn mouth." She tells him as she hopped off his back and in front of him. "You are amazing at basketball and so is my brother. Nathan is an ass and this was the first time you two had an audience that isn't me." She touched his cheek as he looked at her. "I know you want to quit, but think really hard about it. For me."

Leaning in, Lucas kissed her just as Nathan and Peyton drove by just to see them kissing. Peyton smiled at them as she knew Lucas and Angel were in love. Pulling apart, Lucas picked her up. "Let's go home."

She laughed as he carried her home. She was all he wanted in his life. Angel Love Nightgale will always be the woman to be by his side. The woman he will always love.
~~~
Waking up, Angel looked to see she was in Lucas's arms. She smiled at him. Going under the cover, she grabbed his dick and put it in her mouth. Hearing him moan, Angel continued giving him a blow job. "Shit, Angel." He moaned.

"Feel better?" She asked as she uncovered him.

"Mmmhmm." He says as he grabbed her and brought her up to kiss.

Smiling into the kiss, she straddled him causing him to enter her. "Oh, Lucas." She moaned quietly. "Don't stop."

"We won't till it's time."

Bouncing up and down on him, Lucas held onto Angel as he loved this feeling. She moaned as he raised up and started sucking on her nipples. "Lucas..."

"Angel..."

Angel continued bouncing till Lucas laid her on her back. Biting her lip, Lucas took control and she knew what that meant for her. Heaven. Lucas raised her up as they started kissing while he thrusted in and out of her. Throwing her head back, Angel knew this was the beginning of something new between her and Lucas. "Don't stop, Lucas. Please."

"I'm not going too." He moaned out. "You're mine, Angel.'
~~~
At school, Alec was by his locker as he saw his sister. "Lucas said that you told him that we shouldn't give up."

"You shouldn't. Just like I'm thinking of leaving the cheer team." She tells him. "Only because you and Lucas are thinking about leaving."

Lucas grabbed her and pushed her against the locker. "No. I have to have my personal cheerleader. I know I was nervous and eventually I'll get there." He says moving her hair as Haley stood beside Alec. "Don't quit."

"Then you don't quit." She says walking to the tutor room.

Lucas closed his eyes and followed her because he needed to speak to her some more. Alec looked at Haley who shrugged before they went to class. They stopped seeing the two kissing. "Sorry to interrupt this...but we have class now."

Giving him a glare, the two walked to class with Alec and Haley. Lucas held Angel's hand as they walked together, but something about class was not going to go the way they think. Nathan is in the same class.
~~~
"I'm going to kill him." Angel says as Lucas was shooting ball.

"Angel, he will be an ass till he meets someone that will make him see what he is doing."

"Easy. His father." She tells him. "Dan Scott will be the reason Nathan changes because he will see the difference between you two. You are so close to your mom, he isn't close to anyone."

Alec looked at them as Nathan arrived. "Oh no." They looked to see Nathan.

Angel stood up, but Lucas grabbed her to keep her in her spot. She watched as her brother and Lucas have a word with Nathan to prove to him that he doesn't scare them. Lucas looked back at Angel and knew, he was going to prove people wrong because he has his own personal cheerleader. The love of his life, Angel Nightgale.
~~~
After some talk and persuasions, Alec finally listened to his sister just like Lucas listening to her, which didn't take long for him because Angel knew how to get to Lucas. Always did.

Angel got beside Brooke who smiled. "You came."

"Yep." She says. "And so did my brother and Lucas."

Brooke saw Angel's brother and knew, she wanted him. Angel smiled as she saw Lucas. He walked over to her and kissed her. "Go out there and have fun."

"I will." He says kissing her one last time.

She watched as he ran out to the team causing Brooke to point out something she never knew. "You two are in love with one another."

Not saying a word, Angel focused on cheering even though Brooke spoke the truth.

I, Angel Love Nightgale, is in love with my best friend, Lucas Eugene Scott.