Three: Alec's Talk

At the game, Angel was cheering as her brother and Lucas were doing great. She couldn't believe they finally proved to themselves that they deserve to be on the team. Once Lucas made the winning shot, everyone cheered as he ran to the one cheerleader that he loves, Angel, even though she doesn't know it yet.

Lucas carried Angel out the door of the gym causing her to laugh. They got to his truck. "Scott!"

They looked at the coach causing Angel to get in the back of the truck as he spoke to Coach Whitey. She waited till he left causing Lucas to open the back door to his truck. She laughed as she pulled him into the back and kissed him. Moaning into the kiss, Angel knew what they were going to do and she was going to enjoy it. 'Oh, Lucas...'

Hearing someone knocking on the window, Angel looked at Lucas who looked behind them to see Alec. "We need to talk after you're done." He tells Lucas.

Lucas rolled his eyes as Alec walked away causing Angel to bring him to her. Kissing him, Lucas smiled as he pulled his shorts down and her panties. She moaned again as he entered her. 'Shit, baby.' He says. "I think we need to go home to do more...'

"Don't stop." She moaned. "Please don't stop."

Lucas was grateful that he parked his car somewhere's else. Only a place where he can have Angel anytime and any where. He started thrusting faster. Feeling him going in and out was driving Angel wild. "Shit." She moaned. "Faster, Luke."

Lucas continued going faster till he finally relieved himself. He looked at Angel and kissed her as she held on to him. Yet, she realized one thing. "We forgot protection."

"You're on the pill." He tells her. "Plus there are some things we need to talk about."

"Yeah." She says as she brought him down to kiss. "Let's go home and finish this. Just where we can last longer."

"Agree."
~~~
Waking up to the smell of food, Lucas walked out of his room to find Angel cooking. Karen saw her and smiled. "Lucas, I know you always loved her, but have you thought of just asking her out." She says. "That girl was the only one you wanted and I think it's time to go forward with your relationship."

"I know, but I'm scared..."

"Lucas, you told me that she said that she loves you in her sleep, I believe her. She's fixing you breakfast for godsakes." Karen tells him. "I'm not the only person who sees the love you two have. Ask Keith."

Lucas didn't say anything as he went to her side. Karen leaned against the wall to see Lucas kiss Angel's head causing her to smile. She sees the way he looks. Grabbing her camera that she keeps near her, she took a picture of the two. She hopes this photo helps him see the love that they both have. "Mom, come eat."

"Coming, Lucas."

Angel looked at Lucas as he took her hand under the table. She wanted so badly to tell Lucas, but she was afraid to tell him. Lucas kissed her head causing her to smile as they ate. If only he knew.
~~~
Sometime that day, Angel was by her locker when Lucas wrapped his arms around her causing her to smile. Everyone telling Alec and Lucas that they did amazing at the game causing Angel to smile. He kissed her head causing her to look up at him. "Are we still going to the burning boat?"

"Yeah." He says. "How about tonight, we watch a movie?"

"Are you..."

"I'm asking you out on a date." He tells her as she shut her locker. "I know we have a friends with benefits things going on, but I want to see something."

"Me too." She tells him. "I would love to go with you."

Alec looked at Haley before she left. "We'll figure something out for them." She tells him. "I'm going to the tutor room."

"Okay."

Alec looked back at his sister and Lucas as they were walking away together. He knew he would need to talk to Lucas first because he already knows his sister. Yet, Lucas is the one he has to speak to.
~~~
"Hey." Alec says as he walked up to Lucas as Haley spoke to Angel. "Why don't you just ask my sister out? I know she loves you and I know you love her, but you two won't confess."

Lucas looked at him. "I love her with all my heart. She's the only one for me." He says as he sat down. "Angel was the one who suggested the friends with benefits, but neither of us are dating anyone or speaking to anyone. We just continue to have sex."

'Then ask her out as your girlfriend. Do something for you two to be together because I know the only one she wants is you."

"She's the only one I want." He says. "Trust me."

Alec smiled. "She feels the same way. Just talk to her."

Looking at Angel, Lucas knew that he has to talk to her, but at the same time, they were liking how things were going. Angel looked at him smiling. "Tell him how you feel, Angel."

"I will."