𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄: callista & orion.

astrophilia

astrophilia

.✧・˚ : ༉‧₊˚✧

Callista

For many years, I have lived among the stars. For many years, I have told it my stories. They have listened to me more than any other could have. It was as if it had always been between me and the never ending abyss I have grown so fond of.

Yet, I was always left with a sense of longing. What for, I could never tell. I had never been one to ask for many things, for I never knew what it was that I desired and needed. I had lived this way, and I was happy. It had always been between me and the stars.

Orion

I admired the constellations as if the heavens were a delicate canvas filled with countless stories foretold, yet to be unfolded. A sense of tranquility amidst a tumultuous earth. The stars to me were the warmth I bask in and where I one day hope to forever remain.

Perhaps, I was asking for too much. I had everything I could ever want, everything I could ever need. I was surrounded with life, with contentment, with accomplishment, and with belongingness. Though deep inside, a thought always lingered. That maybe, just maybe, it was all too good to be true.

.✧・˚ : ༉‧₊˚✧

Therefore begins, a story of starry-eyed beings toward a state of obstinate redamancy. And perhaps, just perhaps, the smallest sprinkles of stardust.