Chapter Eleven

Again this is edited so some old comments may not make sense. Oof

Clark's POV

         Moving Hoth in front of my face I gave him a few strokes and went back to concentrating on the task at hand. Come on Clark, it's not that hard, I tried telling myself. Obviously it wasn't working.

        I woke up again after a small nap with a blanket over me and Tyee asleep on the floor. So I took the controller and was trying to beat this level. It was just so hard, how he got this far was beyond me.

        Again Hoth started to bother me and I could play anymore with cat butt in my face so I decided to just give up and pet Hoth. He started to meow really loud and before I knew it Tyee was up and stretching, making sounds as he did it.

        I continued to pet Hoth as Tyee crawled into bed next to me, giving me a weak smile. He made himself a little ball with the blankets and snuggled it, before sighing and trying to sleep. It was silent until Tyee broke it with a yawn.

        "Today was fun," he started.

        "Yeah, it was."

        "A lot of fun."

         "Lots." That was the last of our conversation and we both slowly fell into a deep sleep.

       The morning came too soon and Tyee and I had accidentally slept through our alarms. We both rushed to get ready around each other and ran to the car, trying to make it to school in time for the second bell to ring, we already missed first period.

        We didn't say much on the quiet car ride, a couple curse words left Tyee's mouth as he sped up and down to try and make the time go by faster. I held onto the handle above my head as I tried to wipe the grogginess from my eyes. If I didn't trust him so much I'd think Tyee was trying to kill us.

        We made it just in time for the second period Bell to ring and tyee and I were about to part to our separate classes when he spun me around quickly, his fingers lacing with my hair and he planted and chaste kiss on my non registering lips.

        By the time I realized what was happening the bell had rang over head and all I could feel was the remnants of his thumb brushing my cheek.

        "Have fun in art," he said curtly and headed in the opposite direction and I turned back the way I was headed, maybe with a little pep in my step.

         With just the small movement and kiss I was falling harder for him, and I didn't know how long I could keep that a secret from him. We see each other everyday, it's a matter of time.

        But then again we do see each other every day! What if it goes wrong, and I have to go crawling back to my barely functioning parents? What would they say to me? What would they do?

         I was barely hanging on to my surrounding when I felt the art table move, and I looked up to see none other than Caitlyn what's her face sitting across from me.

       I looked at her skeptically and asked, "can I help you?" I was just surprised, no one ever sits down at my table.

        "Yeah, I thought I could sit with you today, keep you company."

        "That's funny, why the sudden company now?" I had to admit, I'm usually shy but I know when something smells fishy and Caitlyn has never once came to sit with me pre coming out with Tyee, so why now?

        "Well you're always staring, so I figured why not give you an up close look. And I'll be honest with you, you don't have many friends and I'm offering to be one. The offer doesn't come around a lot."