Too much fun..

Amber pushed Tara against the counter softly, contrary to how she kissed her. The freckled girl could barely do anything but keep her lips spread as the black haired girl shoved her tongue inside her mouth. Amber's hand didn't waste time in reaching between Tara's legs, the tips of her fingers rubbing up and down the middle of Carpenter's shorts, she could feel the warmth through them. Tara moaned into Amber's mouth every time her hand pressed over her soft spot, begging for a more direct kind of touch. She took both of her hands off the counter and used each of them to unbutton her own shorts in a desperate manner as Amber watched it all with a smile on her face.

"You want it huh? Whore." The taller girl said, reaching inside of Tara's underwear the moment it became uncovered.

Her fingers were met with wetness.

''Whore.'' She whispered again.

She ran her digitals up and down Tara's cunt, scritching her clit once or twice before pressing them on the small entrance down below. Tara moaned as her tight hole got invaded by Amber's black nail polished fingers for the first time. Amber enjoyed watching every millimeter of Tara's face twist as she mistreated her hole, aggressively shoving them in and out. The wet noises that flew out in the air together with the loud music outside was enough to satisfy Amber. Tara enjoyed being filled by her best friend very much, tilting her hips forward to give the girl a more easy access to her insides. She sucked on Amber's tongue as the girl touched the sensitive spot inside of her, occasionally stopping to moan things like:

"Oh, mhm... yeah.'' And then be answered by Amber with:

''You like that?''

''I love it.'' She panted. ''I love it when you finger me like that." She let out, her own voice whiny like she had never heard before. "More. More, please. Amber, please." She moaned as she held onto Amber's neck, scared by her own lack of shame in saying such nasty things.

But it was so good. Oh. So good.

"Ambeeerr." She whined as Amber still poked her insides.

"You're such a whore." Amber said to Tara's ear.

"Own me." The brunette said.

Amber thrusted inside her aggressively, never losing momentum.

"Who's MY little whore?"

"M-me."

"Open your mouth for me."

Tara opened wide, and Amber spit inside.

"Mine." She said.

"Oh... yeah." Tara answered.

Their foreheads touched as Amber slowed down the thrusts, focusing on softly massaging Tara's G spot now. And as she did that, she bit and sucked on Tara's neck where soon marks would be. Tomorrow, everyone would know what she did to her. Tara could feel a lot of tension building inside of her, she felt like she was about to bust, to explode, to release.

And then someone knocked on the door.

"Hey! Other people also want to use the bathroom!" A strange voice yelled from outside as banging came in through the door.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." Amber muttered under her breath before answering the unknown voice with "I'll be out in a minute!"

She turned to Tara, then to the window behind her.

"You think you can jump through that?"

What? Tara thought to herself before turning around. "Sure, I guess." She said uncertainly.

"Ok, then go." Amber said as more banging was heard on the door.

Tara hurriedly pulled her clothes up and did the buttons on her shorts, putting her right foot up the counter, then her left. She stuck her head out the window and looked down, finding a brush to jump onto. She put both of her arms outside and jumped, then wiggled until she could let go of the window on the other side. The fall wasn't very pleasant, but it didn't hurt much either. She got up and watched Amber do the same after her.