Submissive Bitch

It was a warm Summer day and Amber was inside with Tara, who was leaned against Amber

It was a warm Summer day and Amber was inside with Tara, who was leaned against Amber. Amber was laid down on the couch with Tara on top of her. They were watching the whole Stab series due to Tara having not watched it all, and Amber needed to educate her, it was important to her after all. Tara was relaxed as she was holding onto a pillow when Amber had an idea. She glanced down at Tara's boxers as she was thinking before she was slowly but surely pulling her own down. They were only relaxing with boxers on after all (Tara having stolen hers). She soon started to tug Tara's down slightly, as Tara looked back, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Trust me," was all Amber mumbled out. "Look at the TV and watch," she added on as she was pulling her own dick out, starting to enter inside of her slowly as she was holding her hips. Tara let out a gasp and moaned as she was closing her eyes slightly, but not enough that she couldn't see the TV. Amber was proud of her for that as she was reaching her arms around Tara's waist, slowly inching her hands down to rub Tara's erection. Tara let out a small whimper as she bucked her hips, grinding against her hand as she was panting. Amber snickered as she was shaking her head. "So desperate," Amber degraded. Tara whimpered as she was nodding, feeling Amber enter inside of her more, as she was panting. She was soon feeling Amber jerk her off when Tara had a dumb idea. It would bite her in the ass later, she knew.

She suddenly turned around then pushed her down so Tara was straddling her now, and had a cocky smirk. Amber growled and tried to get back in control but Tara suddenly pinned her down. The smaller girl was stronger than she looked after all, and Amber widened her eyes. "I'm in control now," Tara grunted out. She was still riding the taller girl, and Amber nodded in shock. She was moaning herself as she was soon holding Tara's sides again, but Tara quickly pinned them down as she was riding harder and faster, using Amber for her own pleasure. She would use her later as she was caring more about riding Amber as of current. She was soon leaning down to Amber's face and was kissing her deep. Amber proceeded to kiss back, knowing she was under Tara's control this time.

Tara was happy to see Amber submit to her for once as she was holding onto her breasts, rubbing her nipples through her shirt. She was still making out with her as she was moaning louder, before she pulled away and kissed to her jawline, down to her neck. She noticed how Amber was breathing faster too, a sign she was going to cum. That's when Tara suddenly got up and and turned Amber over. "You aren't going to cum unless I'm inside you," Tara commanded out. Amber immediately went to talk back when she felt something cold on her ass. Lube. She gasped and arched her back against the finger, before she blushed bright red and was starting to bite the pillow she stuffed her face into. Tara smirked as she was still being gentle with Amber, even if she wanted to ruin her.

Soon, she entered a finger inside. "Taking it well, hm?" Tara teased. Amber was breathing fast as she was holding the couch and was closing her eyes as she was embarrassed. Soon, she accidentally let out a moan since she felt the finger move inside of her.
"Fuck," Amber moaned out loudly. Tara grinned as she slowly was moving it inside before she entered a second one. Amber gasped as she closed her eyes, Tara gently scissoring her fingers like Amber did the first time. She glanced back at her lover who was looking at her with love and hesitation. Amber was nodding before Tara was kissing her back and smiled, being more rough with her, before a third finger was inside.

Eventually Tara pulled her fingers out, grasping her dick and was getting ready to enter Amber. "I'm going to enter now babe, is that ok?" Tara asked.
"God yes it is," Amber spoke, practically begging. Tara couldn't help but smirk at that before she was slowly entering inside of her. Amber was moaning quietly before she was holding the couch tighter. Tara was still slow and gentle, not wanting to hurt her girlfriend. She kept kissing her back and neck to help calm her down, before she was fully inside of her. Amber was whimpering, getting used to the size as she was being kissed. It helped distract her from the pain, before she was slowly relaxed. "You can move," Amber murmured out. Tara grinned before she was slowly thrusting inside, Amber letting out sounds that encouraged Tara to keep going. Amber was being loud so she was glad that she had no neighbours, or people around at least. Tara was slow and gentle for a while before she was speeding up as well as getting rougher. Amber was proceeding to get louder and louder, which Tara was smirking at. Sure, she let out her own sounds but Amber was being louder than she usually would be. Tara loved that, and loved the control she had over Amber.

She kept thrusting, before she found Amber's sweet spot. "Oh god," slipped from Amber's mouth as she was arching her back harder. Tara was getting closer and closer, having already been edging herself on Amber's dick already. She was getting faster as Amber was ripping the pillow with her teeth at that point. Did she care? No. She only cared about her pleasure as she was getting close. "Fuck, I'm going to cum," Amber groaned out in pleasure.
"You can't cum until I say so," Tara grunted out, still thrusting. She went harder instead as Amber whined out. She was nodding though, being good as Tara was getting faster and faster. She was panting and drooling all over before she knew she couldn't hold it in, especially since Tara had just came inside her.

"Please babe, need to cum. Want to," Amber moaned out. Tara shook her head, moaning.
"Not allowed," she moaned out, still going hard as she was wanting to torture Amber. Amber panted as she was feeling herself starting to lose control. She had to beg at this point.
"Please Tara, I'll do anything. I will make you anything, I will obey every command and let you dominate whenever you want, please just let me cum," Amber whined out, scratching the couch. She would have to replace that and the pillow. Tara smirked.
"You may," she finally said. Amber let out a groan as she came all over her chest and the couch. She soon started to pant, and was about to sit up when Tara put something on Amber's now-soft dick. She glanced down, surprised to see a chastity cage. She groaned out loud but didn't say anything, not trusting her words.

She did say she would do anything after all.

thank you so much for the request and i absolutely love this idea.... this is one version of what i was thinking im gonna start working on the next one <3