Warning: THIS HAPPENS

CHAPTER 1

"Ugggh what a wasted summer". I said, As I was watching the new episode of Orange is the New black in my purple sheets with my buttered popcorn. Im only 13 and is ending the summer with a pay backs a bitch card, but to start off "hi". Im kellin. I have Shortly noticed I have Not done ANYTHING this summer, but take care of the 2 Talkative and energized 9 years old that have been screaming like monkeys around my bed. And trust me lying there while watching Netflix for a few seconds was worth it!
In addition to that, As a 13 year old I would be hanging out with my friends going to the mall and spending cash, talking to my bf *which I don't have* on the phone and stuff *but luckly this happens. I haven't had sleep in a while ever Since 2 little kids came into my life which was Sam and Mia. Mom thought it was THE MOST SMARTEST THING IN THE WORLD TO DO was take care of them. Apparently cause of Joy *The kids mom* *Who was my moms friend* Is in jail for robbery. Nothing was more sad than to hear this. MOM: "Kellin We are going to take care of Sam and Mia for a few weeks, Joy has politely asked us to". Yea. the sad part was the few weeks turned into 3 months ... WWHHIICH was basically all the summer i had and since my mom had to work and get off till 10:00. I ended up taking care of them Well... ....yup That happens.
After the few weeks I had with them I knew it was trouble not the part where they would run around the house like kids would do, But Sam and mia would plot evil sceems like no other kids I'd seen before, and would hurdle into one spot in the house and talk. "Ugh" I could feel spiders crawl into my back, but definitely I didnt know the plot that was coming to me.. "The powdered cereal".