The unexpected: "PC"

Chapter 2

Flashback:

KELLINS POV

WEEK 4: Birds chirp, but then the pleasant sound is destroyed by another sound of Rascals yelling. I began to whisper under my breath "What another day of children". Unfortunately Joy's parents are setting up a fundraiser for Joy's bail. Set at $100,000 & The money they already raised is $50,000 Momma told me. I said "They need to work alittle bit quicker, Them old scumbags". "How dare she leave me with these bad ass children".❕❕❕ . I Quickly I began  to think .. "Probably Joy put herself there for another reason".....

SAM AND MIA'S POV

"Eww she makes me sick. Mia said. "Just looking at Kellin's face makes me wanna puke". Sam said. (As the 2 clearly didnt like kellin after She went to sleep while they was hungry begging for food).. It was bright and early and Sam and me was in Kellin's room making noises to wake her up.
We saw kellin get up and we went to the den to go plot real quick while mom made us breakfast. The den is where we usually plot all of are scemes especially* "the worm bed" where we had put worms in kellins sheets. Then the " The Hot mouth" Where we poured hpt sauce kellins mouth when she was sleep. Otherwise We ran to the table to go eat and quickly finished and sat on the floor to go play with our toys we brung from home.

KELLIN'S POV

"As they already woke me up .... i already got up to do my hair cause i was excited to go to the mall.. FINALLY with one of my best friends Cyla who i havent talked to in a while. She was wondering if i could go since one of her friends bailed on her. I immediately said yes and since mom wasn't working to stay with kids i got dress having my black joggers and Adidas shirt on. I quickly ignored the fact the 2 demons sitting on the floor next to the kitchen table. I set my cereal on table where the baking powder mom used to make the cookies with last night ... but of course i didnt get none cause Sam and Mia ate them all. and then suddenly mom calls me: "HONEY! "Can you pick up Sam and Mia's clothes on the floor and put them in the Washer please"? Sure i said. It will only took me 15 mins.

SAM AND MIA'S POV

"The fact that she didnt know we was plotting something really nasty was the fun part". I said (Mia). while Kellin went to go put our clothes away... We took the powder Ms.Roberts used to bake her cookies with and we poored it into Kellin's cereal and also just added a "dap" of cinnamon and waited till she got back....hahaha it only took her 15 min, right?

KELLINS POV

I simultaneously walked and txted Cyla as I already knew I was late for our watcha ma call it...."Girls day out". So i got back in the kitchen and saw Sam and mia being really quite in a LONNNGGG time and thought something was going on, but I had to sit down and eat, not to think about them and i ate my cereal quickly swalling it down fast....until I noticed something was in it. ....... and tragically almost choked me, I tried to say something, but my sugar was pumped and ATOMATICALLY "EWWWW". I Yelled. IT WAS POWDER . ❕❕❕. PRETTY MUCH I KNEW SO QUICK UNTIL I COULD THINK HOW LATE I WAS THAT IT WAS THE EVIL 2. SAM AND MIA.