Chapter 3: Close calls ♡♤♧◇

Wednesday 8th July

No POV
Slowly waking from his nap, Tomura finds he is little. He now feels less stressed, and instead more relaxed as soft rainfall paints along the windows. The little one had thought it would be sunny and too bright all day, so he was pleasantly surprised when he was wrong. Tomura watches the rain drip, creating imaginary races between the droplets.

He had previously only planned to partially slip, enough for him to relax, but not enough that it would be hard for him to be big again after. Yet Tomura now finds himself only in the headspace of a four-year-old. He isn't too little that he has a bit of a slur, nor is he too little that it's massively noticeable, yet he is certainly more childish than usual. Hopefully easy enough to cover up.

But the little leader is fairly bored. He just wants to talk to someone... someone who will understand, and not judge him.
Both for being an age regressor and being a villain. Yet in his life of lies and secrets, he doesn't know many people from outside the League...yet he can't trust the League to not judge him... especially after only knowing some of them for only a day. Not even that. He is stuck at a blank.

Yet the mentally four-year-old isn't thinking of this. He just knows he's snuck downstairs whilst being little before. Admittedly, it was only a few times, he panics too much for it to be many more times, but Kuro has never judged him before.

Getting out of bed, he waddles over to his mirror. He probably shouldn't have slept in his clothes, they are now all crinkled, yet he doesn't mind.
Without caring to put away his little gear, nor coax himself out of his headspace, he starts his journey downstairs to the bar. He is very excited.

"Ah, Young Master Tomura, the others have gone to go get lunch...." Kurogiri notices Tomura's loud entrance. "Your clothes are all crumpled, I thought you were planning?"
"Oh... I fells asleep..."
"Ah, not to worry then, you still have a month, you can take your time." The bartender offers a small smile towards the little, aware that he is acting differently.
He has never been able to identify why, but after years of caring for Tomura, he usually notices a shift in behaviour. After their missions, or maybe a lot of planning, the boy starts to act like a younger child, yet it seems to help him relax, so his caretaker adjusts his own behaviours to better suit the moment.

"May I get you a drink? I suggest a form of juice at this time of the day." Kurogiri lightens his tone.
"Mmh," Shigaraki replied. The little one is feeling quiet today, so he rests his head in his hands, excited to have company.
"Well, I can get you... orange juice? Or maybe.... apple juice?" As he offers the drink, the mist man teleports in the drink. The little one finds this funny, letting out a small giggle as he points to apple juice. The older man promptly pours the drink and slides it over to the little one.

"Yay!" Tomura sips on his juice, swinging his feet.
"Did you do any planning when you went upstairs?"
"Mmh."
"Have you decided on the target?"
The bartender only gets a small nod of the head as a response.
"Class A or B?"
"A."
"How are we going to capture them?"
"Um.... Compress?"
"That's a good idea, are there any opportunities we could try and use?"
"Hmm.... Go in pairs around forest. Last day. Attack pair, not class."
"That's a very good idea, you're very smart."
The little one beams, glad Kuro thinks so highly of him.

Soon, the two settle into a comfortable silence. Kurogiri cleans glasses. Shigaraki watches him.
The little one finds himself slipping further and further by the presence of his caretaker, slipping to the small age of two. "Kwrooooo.... Mes hungry..."
"Okay, sweetheart. The others should be back soon, we're having sushi for lunch."
"Noooo!"
"Why not?"
"Mes wants pretzels...." the two-year-old starts to pout. Trying his best to convince the older to let him.
"Lunch is soon sweetheart. You shouldn't have snacks now, you can have them later."
"Pweaassseeee....?"
Kurogiri shook his head in return.
"Hmph."

The little one lays his head down in defeat, instead thinking to himself.

"What if I......um....."
"You can have pretzels later."

□♤•◇¤♡\▪︎♡●♡☆•◇▪︎♡¤♡□□¡○♡▪︎♡■○◇•¿¤¡□ ♤○♤•♡▪︎¡¤;-?'□♤•♡☆¤¡□¡▪︎¡▪︎¡•¡☆¡¤¡¤¡□♤○♡○

Tomura has eaten his lunch with the others, acting big enough to get through without any questions raised. He is now in his room, colouring.
He was very much enjoying it, especially as he found another corgi page. He thought they were already done, but he was wrong. This made the little leader very happy, a great way to end the day.

Thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed.

This was one of those chapters where it's not quite perfect, but I did it :).

Stay safe,
Random Xx