Chapter 8: Surprise! ♡♤♧◇

Saturday 1st August

Tomura POV
I hear Kuro knock at my door. I wasn't expecting it, especially so late. Fractures of splintered moonlight creep into my room. Despite the late hour, I gladly let him come in.

"Good evening, Young Master Tomura."
"G'evening Kuro." I sit up in bed and find myself subconsciously chewing on the cuff of my sleeve.
"How are you?"
"Good...... Feeling little though." I admit. I want to try and be more open with Kuro, hiding my regression has pulled us away from each other.
"Oh? Would you like to slip?"
"It's s'okay.... I need to get to sleep soon." I give a small smile.
"Even though I've got little you presents?"
My head snaps up, and I hear myself gasp. "Really?!?"
"Yep." Kuro smiles before teleporting next to me.

In his lap is a cute little duck bag. It is a crossbody bag, a white duck in the middle with a yellow beak. It's adorable! I want to put it on now.
"That's so cute!" I tell Kuro, smiling a big grin.
"It is, isn't it? Do you want to look inside?"
"Huh?"
"Look inside the bag."

Kuro carefully hands the bag over to me.

I am really excited; I am bouncing in my seat. I unzip the bag and pull out.... a corgi stuffie! She looks like a corgi but she's soft and fluffy like a cloud. I squeal, and hug her close to my chest. "This mes?" I ask, wanting confirmation.
"Uh huh, got any names in mind?"
"Mon."

I tell Kuro a little bit about the original Mon. The Mon who used to spend all her time with me, and play with me in the garden when no-one else would or could. She was my best friend along with Hana, but I don't remember Hana all too well. I'm glad Kuro is happy to just listen to my babbling.

Once I finish my little speech, I crawl into Kurogiri's lap and rest my head across his chest. I look back up at him with big eyes.

"Young Master, are you tired?"
"Mmh...." I mumble in an incoherent response.
"Well, there's a bit more in the bag, want to look? Then I'll help you get settled into your bed after?"
"More?" I look up in awe.

Kuro pulls the bag back onto my lap and lets me reach further inside. I feel a cool box, a bit like plastic. It's a small cube with a clip on it. When I pull it out however, I see two paci boxes.
"Are these....?"
"Adult pacifiers. They shouldn't hurt your jaw."

I immediately place the moon one into my mouth, and suck on it. I feel my face light up even more as I bounce in his seat.
"And then one more thing...."
Today is getting better and better.

I once again reach into the crossbody bag to find the next present. When I remove it however, it's revealed to be a baby bottle. I clap my hands in excitement.
"Kuro, Kuro!"
"Yes, Tomura?"
"An mes hab a drink pleas?" I hopefully pout and make puppy dogs eyes.
"Of course, sweetheart. I'll be back soon."

Kurogiri POV

I teleport back downstairs, surprised to find Mr Compress sitting at the bar.
"I wasn't expecting you to be up so late, it must be gone by 11pm now.."
"I'd stay up even later to see you." He playfully grins.
I chuckle softly. "I've got to do something, please may you leave for a while? I'll come to your room after."
"Of course, darling, wish Shigaraki a good evening for me.... Oh! And make sure to save me a good night's kiss."

Once Mr Compress leaves, I feel my heart hammer in my chest like a drum. He gives me butterflies. I wish to learn to make him feel the same way.

I soon shift my attention to making Young Master Tomura his drink. It is called Angel Milk. I mix all of it up and then put it in the microwave for a few minutes.

Soon, I return to Young Master to find him cuddling with Mon and sucking on his paci. He looks quite sleepy. I pull the little one into my lap and wrap my free arm around his back as a support.

He looks up at me with innocent eyes, he is adorable. "I've got you a bottle sweetheart." I take the paci out of his mouth and rest it in its box. I quickly replace it with the bottle before Tomura complains. The little one begins to suck on it, seemingly pleased to get his milk.

"Tank chu Kuwo..." He murmurs as he leans into me. I gently lay him down and give him a kiss on the forehead before I go to Mr Compress' room.

Thank you for reading!

If in case of zero motivation, search through little posts on Pinterest, and change the POV, it's a miracle worker.

Stay safe,
Random Xx