9

"Do you wanna build a snowmaaan?"

"Do you wanna shut the fuck uuuup?"

Zoro sarcastically sang along, covering his ears in annoyance.

"We used to be fuck buddies, and now we're not. I hope that you choke and dieeeee ~ ♪ Do you wanna build a snowman? Because we're trapped here in a snow laaaand."

"This is stupid." The Swordsman sighed.

"We'll be found dead soon, so just sing the last line for the hell of it."

Sanji replied, lighting up a cigarette.

"Okay, bye." Zoro's answer left the man unsatisfied.

"IN TUNE." He scolded.

"Okay, byeeee ~ ♪ Now go hibernate with the polar bears and leave my ass alone."

His ex-lover said while sitting by the campfire that he ended up creating with the smaller pieces of wood that Sanji had destroyed, earlier.

By now, it was pitch black outside, with not a single star to be spotted up in the dark sky.

The moon itself was nowhere to be seen, leaving part of Sanji and Zoro's temporary shelter completely devoid of light.

"How much liquor do you even got in there?! You've been sipping for hours now!"

The Cook shouted, sitting at a ridiculous distance from the Swordsman.

"Enough to keep myself warmed up."

"Huh??"

"I said, enough to keep myself warmed up!"

Zoro repeated himself, raising his voice.

"To keep your what!? Ehh?!"

"Is this Frozen fool being for real, right now?"

Standing up from the ground, the Swordsman placed his hands on either end of his face and took a deep breath in.

"TO KEEP MYSELF WARM!!!"

Shortly after shouting this, the cave started to rattle violently, causing them to look up.

"Shit. You probably started another avalanche, nice job! You alcoholic steroid!"

The Cook nervously shouted, scooting away from the most hazardous rocks that were near him.

In a matter of seconds, a pile of heavy snow fell from the top of the cave on the outside, landing directly onto Zoro's shirtless body.

"HMPMFH!"

The Swordsman immediately fell with his legs in the air, causing Sanji to nearly swallow his cigarette as he started laughing.

"How you feeling, Frosty?"

He asked, wrapping his arms around his stomach as he continued to laugh.

"You really forced me to sing that damn Frozen song only to miss your chance to call me Olaf? Are you even loyal to the shit that you watch at two in the morning?"

"Aww man, wait! I take it back!" Sanji responded, wanting to rephrase himself.

"Don't even bother."

The Swordsman stretched his fist out, breaking free from the snow he was nearly buried inside of.

"And personally, I'd choose Olaf over Frosty. Frozen wasn't... Too bad..." He confessed.

"I can't dispute that. But I think we can both agree that Snow White was way better."

"Why are you bringing that old movie up?"

Zoro questioned, finding Sanji's answer strange.

"Just sayin'. C'mon, can you really beat being taken care of by seven dwarves in the middle of an enchanted forest after eating a poisoned apple by some woman who was envious of your beauty?"

Sanji asked, admiring the plot behind Snow White, feeling less colder than before.

"Wasn't that Sleeping Beauty? Dipshit."

"Sleeping Beauty IS Snow White, DIPSHIT."

"No she wasn't! Now listen here, Rapunzel: I've never watched any princess movies like you, but I know for a fact that Snow White and Sleeping Beauty aren't the same thing."

Zoro boldly stated with confidence.

"Nuh-uh! They are the same, stupid!"

"Sleeping Beauty's name was Aurora!"

"Snow White was.... Was Snow White." Sanji quieted down, realizing that Zoro was correct.

No longer interested in pursuing a conversation that was irrelevant to him, the Cook decided to change the subject altogether to avoid confrontation.

"Frozen wasn't even that good, now that I come to think of it. Snow White was the original!"

He grinned, initiating a new argument with the Swordsman, who just about had it with Sanji's shenanigans.

"All she ever does is sleep and has seven men doing all the work. Elsa did everything on her own. She's got a better potential."

The older man's clever and logical conclusion was one that Sanji was defeated by.

"All you ever do is sleep all day too, you're no better than Snow White! You might as well fall asleep for an eternity like she did."

Though he didn't entirely mean what he said at the end of his sentence, the Cook didn't plan on apologizing for being so insensitive towards the Swordsman.

"Maybe I will. Sleeping is better than being awake and having to see a face like yours."

Acting unaffected by the blonde man's hateful speech, Zoro snatched his shirt off of the pile of rocks he had left it to dry, and swung it over himself.

From there, he knelt down to the ground and coiled up into a fetal position, using his shirt as a blanket.

Staring back at him for a moment while the ambience grew silent again, Sanji was left alone to reorganize his thoughts.

And the first thing that he emphasized on was what he had told the older man, moments before he fell asleep.

"Did I go too far?" He asked himself, reverting his attention over to where the man was.

"It's not like he wasn't asking for it. That moron."

Taking a steep breath in, the rebellious man walked further away from where Zoro was, resting his body near the entrance of the cave.

The wind pierced through his wet clothing, making him tremble and fight the urge to lie down closer towards the fire that could provide him warmth.

Whenever the thought of doing that crossed his mind, Sanji shook it off, remembering that Zoro was closer towards the fire than where he was now.

"I couldn't care less. I'll spend the night over here and leave as soon as the sun comes up. I'm not even gonna bother telling him, he can find his own way out. I'll be out of here in no time..."

~~~