𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓|| 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧

AHHHHH THIS FURINA ART IS GORGEOUS SHE'S SO PRETTY  😭 

                                                ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

                                                         ██ 20% *___*

                                                          ███ 40% *___*

                                                           ████ 60% *___*

                                                            █████ 80% *___*

                                                           ██████ 100% *___*

                                                                   ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

𝓝𝓮𝓾𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Neuvillette stood outside Wriothesley's home, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that he had to confront Wriothesley, to stop him from taking Y/n away from him. But as he listened at the door, he heard something that stopped him in his tracks.

Inside, Wriothesley was confessing his feelings for Y/n, his voice filled with passion and desire. "Y/n, my dear, I've said this before and I'll say it again. I may not be the most convenient choice, but I care for you deeply," he said, his words echoing through the room. "I would do anything for you, anything to make you mine."

Neuvillette felt a surge of jealousy wash over him. He knew that Wriothesley was dangerous, that his feelings for Y/n were twisted and dark. But he also knew that he couldn't let Y/n fall into his clutches, that he had to do whatever it took to win her back.

As Wriothesley continued to confess his feelings, Neuvillette knew that he had to make his move. He burst into the room, his eyes blazing with rage. "Y/n, don't listen to him!" he shouted, his voice echoing off the walls. "He's not to be trusted, he's just trying to manipulate you!"

Y/n looked between Neuvillette and Wriothesley, her heart ripped in two. She thought that both men cared for her, but she also knew that she had to make a choice soon. Because this, was getting out of hand quickly. 

Neuvillette continued to watch as Y/n and Wriothesley stood facing each other, their voices raised in anger. He could sense the tension between them, could see the hurt and frustration in Y/n's eyes. He knew that Wriothesley's possessive behavior had caused this rift between them, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction.

Just as he was about to speak again, he heard Wriothesley's voice filled with anger and frustration. "I can't believe you would accuse me of being possessive," he spat, his eyes blazing with anger. "I care for you, Y/n, more than you could ever know. I would do anything for you, and this is how you repay me?"

Y/n stood her ground, her voice unsteady and filled with hurt. "I'm sorry, Wriothesley, but your behavior last night was unacceptable," she said, her voice shaky. "I can't be with someone who tries to control me, who doesn't respect my boundaries."

As Neuvillette watched the scene unfold, he knew that he had to intervene. He stepped in between the two with Y/n and Wriothesley, his gaze fixed on Wriothesley's. "That's enough, Wriothesley," he said, his voice cold and hard. "You've caused enough trouble. Leave Y/n alone."

Wriothesley glared at Neuvillette, his eyes filled with rage. But before he could respond, a new voice spoke up.

"UGH WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THE COMMOTION BETWEEN YOU THREE?" a voice said, and Neuvillette turned to see Furina, the Hydro Archon, standing behind him. Despite her bold and outrageous exterior, Furina's voice was gentle and caring as she addressed Y/n.

Y/n nodded, her eyes filled with gratitude. "Furina..." she said softly. "I just need some time to sort things out."

Furina smiled, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Aha,  no worries my dear~," she said, placing a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder. "I'm here for you, no matter what. And if anyone tries to hurt you, they'll have to answer to me."

Furina stood proudly in front of the two men as Furina led Y/n away. Neuvillette felt a sense of relief wash over him. He knew that Y/n was in good hands, though he was still a bit jealous, he assured himself that Furina would take good care of her. But as he watched them leave, he knew that he would take Y/n back from Wriothesley's grasp and finally settle this.