𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏||𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

As days turned into weeks, the tension between Neuvillette, Wriothesley, and Y/n continued to escalate. Wriothesley's obsession with Y/n had grown, and he was determined to win her back at any cost.

One evening, as Y/n was leaving work, she was approached by Wriothesley. His expression was determined, his eyes filled with a mixture of longing and desperation.

"Y/n, please," Wriothesley pleaded. "I know that I've made mistakes, but I love you. I can't bear to see you with Neuvillette. Please, give me another chance."

Y/n was upset. She was sure that both men were taking matters much too far. She tried to explain this to Wriothesley, but he refused to listen, his desperation turning to anger.

"You belong with me, Y/n," Wriothesley said, his voice filled with bitterness. "I won't let Neuvillette keep you from me. You're mine, and I'll do whatever it takes to prove it."

Y/n was taken aback by Wriothesley's words. She tried to reason with him, but he wouldn't listen. In a fit of rage, Wriothesley grabbed Y/n's arm, refusing to let her go.

Neuvillette, who had been watching from a distance, saw what was happening and rushed to Y/n's side. "Let her go, Wriothesley," Neuvillette said, his voice cold and threatening. "She's not yours to claim."

Wriothesley's eyes flashed with anger. "And she's not yours either," he shot back. "She deserves better than either of us."

The argument quickly escalated into a physical confrontation, with Neuvillette and Wriothesley exchanging blows in the street. Y/n, shocked and tearful, watched as the two men fought over her, unsure of what to do.

In the end, overwhelmed by the intensity of the situation, Y/n turned and ran, tears streaming down her face. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew that she needed to get away from the chaos that had consumed her life.

After the confrontation with Neuvillette and Wriothesley, Y/n was left feeling lost and alone. She wandered the streets, unsure of where to go or what to do next.

That's when she remembered Navia, the leader of the organization "Spina Di Rosula." Navia had always been a source of comfort and support for Y/n, and she knew that she could turn to her in her time of need.

Y/n made her way to Navia's headquarters, a hidden sanctuary for those seeking refuge from the chaos of the world. Navia welcomed Y/n with open arms, sensing her distress and offering her a place to stay until things calmed down.

As Y/n settled into her new surroundings, she couldn't help but feel grateful for Navia's kindness. She had found a temporary respite from the turmoil of her life, and for that, she was truly thankful.

Little did she know, however, that her troubles were far from over. Neuvillette and Wriothesley were not about to let her go without a fight, and they would stop at nothing to reclaim what they believed was rightfully theirs.

Notes: First of all, I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for reaching 1.2k reads. It literally means the world to me because I never thought my book would ever get this many readers. Second I apologise for the lack of updates the past few days. I've had the flu and I was literally in so much pain. So I will be posting some more chapters because I feel like I owe it to you all!