「 Chapter Three 」

「Irl」On set

「Irl」
On set

“Woah” is all Bella said when they saw Emerson. She was very pretty, with long brown hair, dark brown eyes. She looked like the life of the party, with the pictures she posted.

“What's got you blushin like that?” Pedro's voice shocked Bella that she almost dropped the phone.

“What- nothing” Pedro gave them a look. They rolled their eyes.

“Is it that girl you accidentally texted?” he asked and walked behind their chair, trying to look at what they were gawking over.

“No” They lied, “maybe” he laughed, at how flustered Bella was.

“Emerson was her name right?” he questioned, bella nodded, “pretty name” he smiled, as Bella showed him their phone.“Oh wow she is really pretty,”

“Yeah, she is but she doesn't know that who i am, well she knows my name and that i want to be an “actor” but she doesnt know its me” Bella was rambling, “she actually has a crush on me” they laughed, “i kinda feel bad that i'm lying to her. But i wasn't supposed to text her though”

“Hey, it's okay, it's not your fault honestly, but I'm glad you talked to her, you seem a lot happier now, even though it's only been a few days. But i think this girl is good for you” Pedro smiled, Bella smiled

“Thanks pedge”

「Irl」
Novas house

It had been a week, and the group of friends finally all met up at Nova's house as they were not busy. Alex and Akari were playing, just dance in the living room, as Emerson and Nova were in the kitchen making cookies.

“So who is this mystery person you've been texting?” Nova asked, as she took a scoop of cookie dough and ate it. Emerson looked up from her phone as she was typing.

“Hm?” she questioned not hearing what her friend asked the first time.

“I asked who you were texting, because you got that love struck face on” Nova laughed, Emerson rolled her eyes and put her phone down on the island.

“No I don't,” she defended, and took some of the cookie dough that was not being made into cookies.

“Yes you do, em” She told her, “i think it's good that you're moving on from her okay? Even though you're texting a complete stranger” she laughed, Emerson looked up at her friend with sad eyes.

“I vote with Nova” Alex chimed  in, along with Akari. Emerson rolled her eyes.

“Yeah yeah whatever, you guys are just tired of hearing how much I miss Abby” she told them as she got off her stool, and walked into the living room.

“We just want you to be happy, Em,” Akari told her, as she sat down on the couch.

“I know,” she smiled