「 Chapter seven 」

「Irl」Pedro's Apartment

「Irl」
Pedro's Apartment

Em🎶

Pedro🤪
Hey! I wanted to let you know that ur flight is booked for Tuesday morning

Em🎶
Okay! Cool
I can't believe I'm gonna meet you guys 💕

Pedro🤪
I think bellie is gonna be happy, they don't know ur coming ovi

Em🎶
Oh yeah, I figured lol
Also what are their favorite chips?

Pedro🤪
Original

Em🎶
Amazing thanks
See you in a few days!

Pedro smiled to himself, he placed his phone on the side table. Emerson was going to get here Wednesday afternoon.

He had bought her tickets for her first class. Even though he's never met her, he feels like she's a good friend already.

"So what are we doin today?" Bella questioned, as they walked through the living room.

"Walking dead?"

"Yessss, Em said she's just getting to the end of season 2. Though she has already watched it all" they laughed.

"Well looks like we need to get to watchin" Pedro laughs.

「Irl」
Emerson's house
「1 day till her flight」

"What should I pack?" Emerson asked Alex, who was spinning on the computer chair in her room.

"Stuff" he laughs, she rolled her eyes. "I don't know, shirts, hoodies, pants, a dress."

"Yeah, okay" she began to look through her closet, pulling items that she thought would be cute.

Alex helped pack her other stuff, like shampoo, face wash, ect. He got her blanket, pillows and her weighted cat plush. Cause she wasn't gonna have ollie with her.

✧˚ · .

"Okay, I need to get chips for Bella. Then a drink for me and some snacks for the plane" Emerson told Alex, who was sitting in the passenger seat of her car.

"K got it, let's go'' He smiled and they both got out. They both laughed and took pictures of each other. They were just at a 7/11, cause they didn't really want to go to a grocery store.

"Do you think we got everything?" Emerson asked. Alex nodded his head and they both walked to the check out.

✧˚ · .

"Bye Alex" Emerson said as she hugged him.

"Don't get kidnapped" he replies, and hits her shoulder. "But no really have a good time"

"Thank you, I'll sent the group chat pictures" she waved and boarded her plane. "Candia here I come" she whispered and sat down in her seat.

「Instagram」

@Emersonowens

Liked by Novatravers, notgrodenramsey and 12k others Emersonowens London Boy >>>>

Emersonowens London Boy >>>>

View more comments

Username Where are you going???

Notgordenramsey 😏😏😏
Emersonowens 🤭🤭

akarihaku have fun girl!
Emersonowens thank youuuu I'll send pics!
akarihaku xx

Username London boy>>>>
Username frrr

Username bellas my London Boy
Emersonowens same 🤭
(Liked by notgrodenramsey)

Novatravers have so much fun darling
Emersonowens thank youuuu xx
alexgrey you gotta go skinny diping 😜
novatravers are we sure about that???

Alexgrey 🤭🤭😏😏
Emersonowens 😏😏🤭🤭

Username Taylor is the best, besides Emerson.

Username Ahhhh London Boy!!!!

Username Emerson is so funny honestly

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

London Boy (bellas version) >>>