1

Park Jimin, a member of BTS group and Vernon, a member of Seventeen group, known as close friends. They support each other. Example, Vernon came to BTS' concert to support Vernon. Also Jimin came to Seventeen's concert.

"Hyung," Vernon called Jimin.

"Wae?" Jimin replied.

"Look at this! She is so pretty." Vernon showed her phone to Jimin. A photo of Huh Yunjin, a member of LE SSERAFFIM group, appeared on Vernon's phone screen.

"Do you fall in love with her?" Jimin asked.

"Uhmmm... When I saw her for the first time in the Hybe Entertainment office, I fell in love at first sight. I want to get closer to her. But, I am still shy and I don't dare to do it," Vernon replied.

"Aigoo... Okay. Let's find a way to fulfill your wish," Jimin replied. Jimin stood from a chair where he was sitting before, brought his coffee, then left Vernon in that cafe. Jimin wanted to go somewhere.

"Hey hyung! Where are you going?" Vernon shouted. But, Jimin kept walking and leaving Vernon.

***

Yunjin grew up in New York before she studied at Hanlim Arts School. That's why she is very fluent in English and it allows her to have some friends all over the world.

Yunjin remembered that when she was a little, she had a close friend. They both studied at the same primary school for some years. Her friend is Indonesian and lived in the USA because her dad was sent to work at the branch company that is located in New York. She and her family lived in New York for three years only. It happened when Yunjin was in the fourth year until the sixth year of primary school.

Not too long ago, Yunjin suddenly met her old friend on social media. One of Yunjin's classmates in primary school followed that friend. So, Yunjin can know the social media account of her old friend.

Yunjin's old friend is Fika. Fika is a Japanese-Indonesian girl who always says that she is more like an Indonesian than a Japanese. Her dad is Japanese, while her mom is Indonesian. She was born and raised in Indonesia until she was in fourth grade of primary school. Then, she and her family came back to Indonesia when she was in junior high school.

Yunjin went to New York for a holiday when her schedule was empty. She went there with Jimin. Jimin went to New York for work while Yunjin was on a holiday. Also, she wanted to meet Fika in New York. Fika migrated and worked in New York.

Yunjin and Jimin took a very long flight to New York. They transited in Dubai, then continued the trip to New York. They landed at John F Kennedy International Airport. After that, they went to the hotel. Yunjin intentionally booked a hotel room in the same hotel with Jimin. ait was because Yunjin wanted to have a friend who can help her if something bad happens to her.

"Oppa, I want to meet my old friend at the time square. Please join us," Yunjin said.

"Okay. See you later in the evening," Jimin replied. Jimin dragged his suitcase to his room after that. Yunjin also went to her room. They both took a nap after a very long trip.

***

Yunjin met Fika in Manhattan, New York. She went there with Jimin. They went in the evening, around 6 p.m, before the sunset.

"Wah, so this is the famous Time Square. I can feel the vibe of famous people here," Jimin said.

"Yes, it's very famous," Yunjin replied.

"Where is your friend?" Jimin asked.

"Wait ya. I think it's her? Let me check on her," Yunjin replied. Then, Yunjin walked to check whether the girl she saw was FIka or not.