Part 3 🔞

Jimin pov

We entered in room when he pinned me on the wall

"Mm~" I don't know why but I moan.

"From now only you start what will happen while doing baby," He said.

"You came here just to talk with me?" I said in an irritated voice

"Why desperate baby?" He asked me and kissed my ear.

"You just do your work"

"As you say baby" As soon as he says he throws me on the bed.

He hovers over me and starts kissing me. I moan when he bites my lips and enters my mouth. I slowly start to unbutton his shirt and throw it somewhere while kissing him. I don't know but he is making me crazy with his touches.

After a long and hot kiss, we back off for oxygen. Aa...Why do we need oxygen to live I was angry but it vanished when he started to kiss my jawline.
_______________________________

Yoongi pov

After a long kiss, I went to his Sharpe jawline. I kissed there when he moaned. You making me crazy baby for you. I started to give wet kisses on his neck when I got his soft spot.

"Mm~"He moaned.

"Do you like it?" I wanna tease him when I know he is enjoying more.

"You better do your work properly" his sentence made me the shock. Like seriously he has too much attitude he will beg for it see.

"As you wish princess" A creepy smirk comes on his lips. I like it I smirk back and again attach my lips to his neck and make so many hickeys.

"Mm~" He again moans he is making me crazy with his voice.

After kissing his neck I unbuttoned his shirt and saw his milky skin.

"Fuck...Just milky" This word only split from my mouth.

"Do you like it?" He smirk. Is he forcing me or I'm is forcing him?

"Of course, it will be more" As soon as I said I started to give wet kisses to his chest. His nipples were shining and calling me to taste them. But I thought to tease so I squeezed his nipples with my hands

"Mm~Aa~" He moaned again I was getting hard by his moans.

"Baby you are so sensitive" I smirk put his nipple in my mouth and start sucking it like a baby while my second was busy playing with another nipple.
_______________________________

Jimin pov

He is teasing too much. I was going to say something but before that, he squeezed my nipples and made me moan.

"Mm~Aa~" I moaned when he smirked and said.

"Baby you are so sensitive" sensitive? Are you sure? I'm not sensitive I'm not just lost in his touch which is making me crazy with every action.

I moan "Mm~" when he is sucking my one nipple and playing with another. I put my one hand on his bare back and a second in his hair and pulled him closer.

He is not only sucking but licking and making a circle around my nipple which he is sucking. He bit it and made me moan louder

"Mm~Aa~" Soon my nipple swelled.

"Perfect" He smirked and attacked the second nipple which he was playing before.
_______________________________

Yoongi pov

He is just a perfect god why he is this much beautiful, hot and s*xy at the same time? I was sucking, licking and making rounds around his nipple when being moan loud when I bite it. When I realize his nipple is swollen.