Anayi's pov

I was walking to a convenience store that was close to the college Im attending to. It was the perfect weather to walk in with simple jeans and a hoodie. It was a long walk it was about 20 minuets long, but I was happy that I finally got to the store. But I got annoyed as I heard a person rev up their bike.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the store and picked up a basket. As I walks walking around the store putting food and important things I needed I watched a tall guy walk in dressed in a black leather jacket and with a black helmet that as the word agv on the front with a black visor.

I was looking up at the shelves with things and I felt like someone was watching me, I turned and saw the biker person quickly look away. I rolled my eyes again and looked at the shelf and grabbed what I needed.

As I was finished grabbing what I needed I went up to the cashier and waited for them to ring everything up. I looked at the total and pulled out the amount that I needed. As I was waiting for my change and my things to be bagged up I felt eyes on me again.

I grabbed my change and ignored the guy and walked out and started walking back to my dorms. I put my AirPods in and started to listen to Hotel by Montell Fish. As I was listening to it I faintly feel a small breeze but at the same time. I hummed the song softly.

As I was walking a motorcycle passed and a few feet in front of me they turned and stopped. The person on the bike got off and stood there till I got closer. Once I got closer I looked up at him "can I help you?" I asked him. He pushed up his visor and looked at me "what's your name?" I looked at him suspiciously and hesitantly answered his question "Anayi, why?" As I looked into his eyes I could tell he was smirking slightly "so your name is just as beautiful as you. I'm Dylan"

I blushed a little as I looked away alittle cause I could feel myself getting shy "nice to meet you Dylan." I looked back up at him with slight blush on my face and I could hear him chuckles a little while mumbling something.

"Is there a reason why you stopped in front of me?" He shook his head a little and looked at me softly grabbed my chin and talked in a slow calm tone "I just found you really beautiful."

I looked away as I felt myself get shy again. He looked amused at my reaction and took off his helmet. He had wavy brunette hair that was messy from the helmet. As I looked at him I was able to see his eye color better. He had soft blue eyes with a hint of stubbornness in them.

He pulled out his phone and did a few things on it and handed it to me "type your number in" I looked at him and was surprised with him being so straight forward. I grabbed his phone and typed my number in it and handed it back. As I handed him his phone back he called the number and seemed satisfied one he heard my phone ring

"Now you have my number also" he says as he winked at me. The looked at me up and down and smirked a little "expect message from me latter beautiful." He puts his helmet back on and pulls his visor down and got back on his bike.

He went off down the street. I was confused on what just happened and went back to my dorm room.