Dylan's pov

As I was parked at a red light I hear girls giggling and trying to get my attention. I shaked my head a little with a small smirk on my face. Once the light turned green I reved up my bike and drove off.

I went and parked at a store. I usually go here to grab a few things. Once I walked in I notice a girl that's was small and really beautiful. I went to the aisle that I needed to go in and I was watching her look at the shelfs. I didn't notice how short she was and it was cute.

I couldn't get my eyes off her. Once he she turned to look I quickly looked away and grabbed a random object. I watched her go and cash out her items I quickly grabbed other things I needed and paid for them. Once I paid for them I shoved them in my backpack ignoring the cashiers smirk and flirtatious stare.

Before the cashier can ask me anything I left and got in my bike.
I started the bike and wanted to get to her as quick as possible. I drove down the road and waiters till I was a few get in front of her and turned and turned off my bike. Once I got off she walks up closer and took her AirPods out and looked at me.

"Can I help you?" She asked me while looking at me. I pulled up my visor and looked at her "what's your name beautiful?" I watched her look at me suspiciously but eventually answered "Anayi,why?" I smirked softly at her name and looked at her "so your name is as beautiful as you" I chuckled softly at her reaction and mumbled cute. Once she looked back at me I could still see the blush on her face.

"Nice to meet you Dylan" as she looked back at me she looked even more shy. I took off my helmet and fixed up my hair a little bit. I watched her stare at me a little and saw her cheeks turn more red.

I pulled out my phone and went to my contacts to create a new contact. Once I finished I handed her my phone "type your number in" she had a surprised look on her face and took my phone and typed her number in.

Once she handed me back the phone I called the number to make sure it was her number. Once I heard her phone ring I felt satisfied "now you have my number" I winked at her and out my phone in my pocket, then put my helmet on.

"Expect a text from me later beautiful". I got on my bike and rode off back to my place. Once I got there I when to the kitchen to get myself a drink.

I went to my contact list and typed on Anayi's contact and opened the messages.