ᥫ᭡. OO2

If I could take this universe and grab out of it a single wish, it would be to gather enough love to take away your hurt.

To cover you like the softest blanket and wrap you up in enough warmth that it would last eternities long.

I wish you could fathom the depth of your significance, to grasp the tenderness reserved deep within my heart.

I do not know what love is, but this... This certainly feels like it.

Yet, I am somewhat scared to call it such.

Love, as society paints it, seems tarnished, stripped of the very foundation of the word and turned into something so cruel, so self-serving.

But ours...

Ours is a love untouched by the world.

You.

Heavenly.

My dearest. You are the embodiment of every wish, every hope, every dream that has ever graced my soul.

You have woven yourself into the very fabric of my existence, claiming it as your own.

You bring beauty to my life.

And how beautiful you are to me..

I exist for you.

I love you.

I yearn to lay you down in the softest, gentlest field of grass and cover you in love. A love that whispers about hope and safety.

Allow me to stay within your heart.

Allow me to try with all my might to soothe the ache that it holds.

Let me, in the gentlest way, lay claim to your heart, as my own.