Chapter 61

"He Huan!" Yu Huaining stepped forward quickly and stopped him.

"Mr. Yu, why are you stopping me?" He Huan pushed Yu Huaining away.

Shi Zheng, with quick eyes and quick hands, grabbed the young man's waist to prevent him from falling backwards. The latter habitually gave him a calm look, indicating that he was fine.

In just a few seconds, He Huan's eyes were red with anger, and he looked like a terrifying Rakshasa rushing out of hell. This terrifying look leaves no doubt - if there was an extra knife in his hand, the tip of the knife must have been pointed at Qin Yunyi!

"Are you going to go directly to the Qin family to find him?" Yu Huaining's brows were clear, and his voice was cold, "Then what?" The

young man reported the consequences of his impulse word for word, "In front of everyone's eyes , you will be stopped by a group of security guards. When Qin Yunyi finds out, he will charge you with 'intentional injury' or even a more serious crime, and let you go to jail to stay well!" "

Bai Yang has not passed the dangerous period yet. , can you bear to leave him alone again?!"

He Huan clenched his hands into fists, and the tense arm muscles were trembling slightly. He had to admit that what the young man said was right.

"...Bai Yang was made like this by him!" He Huan turned his head and looked at the intensive care unit. Lying inside was the person he had hidden in his heart and loved for several years!

"Mr. Yu, I know you do it for my own good, but there are some things I can't bear, let alone let go!" He Huan gritted his teeth and said steadily.

"Who wants you to endure it?" Yu Huaining squinted his eyes, and what he said was completely beyond He Huan's imagination, "Qin Yunyi's superficial beauty is actually a bed bug living in the gutter! His blood can only be beaten It will dirty our hands!"

He Huan was slightly startled, not understanding what the young man meant.

On the side, Shi Zheng's eyes brightened and he answered calmly, "I'll find someone to make arrangements. Mr. He, you stay with Mr. Bai and Mrs. Zhu in the hospital first."

Yu Huaining heard the man's tacit words and curled his lips silently.

He saw that the pent-up anger in He Huan's eyes had not subsided, and before he spoke, he patted the other party's shoulder again and said loudly, "You trust us."

He Huan moved his lips, and finally sighed softly, "Okay."

...

The night was slightly cool, and Qin Yunyi came out of the hotel. He took the time to attend a social event tonight. He was so drunk that he even walked a little unsteadily.

A scantily clad woman took his arm and pushed her into his arms. Her voice was as delicate as freshly collected honey, "Mr. Qin, are you drunk? How about I go get you a hotel room?" , how about a night's rest?"

Qin Yunyi was a little drunk, but he was not confused yet. He chuckled, and quickly pressed his lips to her hair. There was clearly a hint of entanglement in his eyes, but his words were cold and serious, "Miss, I have a girlfriend! Please, please Be respectful!"