Chapter 78

Twin brother?

Yu Huaining couldn't help but tense up when he heard this reasonable but unexpected answer. In the brief silence, he had already connected everything.

The gang that Shi Zheng secretly controls and the Sun and Moon Gang are sworn enemies, and several disputes have even reached the point of fighting. And the leader of the Sun and Moon Gang, Ruisen, is Shi Che right in front of him!

In other words, the two brothers turned against each other, even to the point of life and death?

Why?

One doubt fell, and another doubt arose.

Shi Che was like a mind-reading expert and immediately asked his question, "Are you curious as to why the two of us are in such a quarrel today?" "

..."

Yu Huaining remained silent and kept his expression down. The other party will see through more.

Shi Che opened the blanket and suddenly slapped his legs hard. The madness flashed through his eyes, "Did you see it? It doesn't hurt at all."

Yu Huaining's eyelids drooped slightly, and he saw his slightly exposed ankles and blue-white skin. There is an indescribable sense of shrinkage in the body and veins, and the generally tailored suit pants look empty at the moment.

"How come it doesn't hurt at all!" Shi Che gritted his teeth and pulled out a sharp knife from the side of the wheelchair.

"Mr. Ruisen!" The personal assistant saw his intention and clamped his arm. "Calm down!"

Shi Che paused for a moment and snorted with unknown meaning. He played with the sharp knife, and the redness in his eyes slowly faded. Within a few dozen seconds, he regained his previous perverted sense of calm. "Look, these legs of mine are Shi Zheng's masterpiece."

Yu Huaining said silently . If you don't speak up and speak before the situation is clear, you will only make mistakes. Moreover, Shi Che's temperament is obviously abnormally paranoid and crazy, so it's better not to get into trouble.

Shi Che didn't take into account the young man's silent self-protection at all. He threw the sharp knife into his assistant's hand and continued, "Eight years ago, a man-made accident changed my legs like this. Later I You know, everything is planned by the newly established organization 'The Dark Gang'."

The Dark Gang has developed rapidly, and in just a few years, its strength has rivaled that of the Sun and Moon Gang.

Over the past eight years, Shi Che looked at his shrinking legs, and the hatred in his heart grew even more! He has tried to catch the leader of the underworld, but to no avail.

In the past few years, there were two firefights, and the Sun and Moon Gang finally caught the organizer who led the underworld gang. But after interrogation, it was discovered that those organizers were brought up temporarily and were not the real people behind the scenes at all.

The identity of the underworld leader has become a secret.

"But now I know! The person in charge of the secret gang who makes me hate myself so much that I can't sleep at night is Shi Zheng!" When he read the last name, Shi Che's hatred almost came to his face. "He has been secretly confronting me for many years. The person turned out to be my twin brother!" "