Character Intros-1

Manik Malhotra

Manik Malhotra

The CEO of Malhotra Industries & ex rockstar. Founder & co-owner of F5 Hotels & Restaurants. He left singing after the death of his love. Manik is an impulsive man who's anger has always been his biggest problem...along with the love he had fro his mom and thats what separated him & Nandini. He regrets trusting his mom & not Nandini. Now lives his life only for his son, Nikhil. Hates even hearing Nyonika's name. Manik lives with his friends as his mansion has become too lonely. Very protective of his son. Loves the other kids as well.

 Loves the other kids as well

Cabir Dhawan 

He is Manik's best friend & husband of Navya. Regrets not trusting Nandini because of which he also lost his wife & son along with his sister. Co-owner of F5 Hotels & Restaurants...also runs a radio station. Cabir is no longer the joker he used to be. Loves Nikhil like his own son.

 Loves Nikhil like his own son

Dhruv Vedant 

Dhruv is one of Manik's best friends. He is a co-owner of F5 Hotels & Restaurants. Married to Aliya and father of two daughters, Tina & Isha. Regrets not trusting Nandini & misses NavNi & Yug alot. Loves all the kids equally. He also owns a dance academy.

Aliya Vedant

Aliya is the wife of Dhruv, Mom of Tina & Isha...and one of Manik's best friends. She was like a sister to NavNi, regrets not trusting Nandini. Now a co-owner of F5 Hotels & Restaurants....mostly handles the restaurants. She also used to be a model but hasnt modelled in a couple of years. Loves all kids equally but gives more love to Nikhil as he doesnt have a mother.